Discussion » Questions » Legal » if theres drugs dealers , why theres no gun dealers ?

if theres drugs dealers , why theres no gun dealers ?

im not an anerican from usa, so we dont have same guns laws as yours.

all these shops online but u cant buy without a license and blablabla.

i wonder is there a place they would sell me without registration, without a license ... just like food. buy it , its yours now bye ! ?

Posted - December 4, 2016

Responses

• Well said,Winged.

December 4, 2016 11:59 AM MST

we all need help to advance sometimes... but if no one help you and do things to block your life, then life never changes.

December 4, 2016 1:34 PM MST

totally agreed
    nicely said.
      December 4, 2016 3:53 PM MST

Does buying a gun involve hate in your world?  It doesn't in mine.
      December 4, 2016 4:48 PM MST

• The country you live in has gun laws for a reason....
      December 4, 2016 12:03 PM MST

• Gun laws don't stop people from buying guns who want them.   I believe you are from Canada( I think I saw you say it once).   There's plenty of avenues to obtain an illegal gun there.  I suggest you avoid that path and people at all costs though.  It's not the answer. 
    I don't care where someone is in the world.  You can get a gun if you are determined to do so.
      December 4, 2016 12:21 PM MST

thats why i prefer the internet, because in real life its always ****.

you dont know who is a dealer, and they just choose to sell to those they want..

its the same with weed. they just make good deals to those they 'like'.

This post was edited by my2cents at December 11, 2016 5:46 AM MST
      December 4, 2016 1:33 PM MST

I live in Canada we have strict  gun laws but I could still buy a gun in the streets if I wanted to. Cheers!
      December 4, 2016 12:22 PM MST

• It's kinda strange.  While over all your gun laws might be stricter than ours in the USA.  Yours are also more lax in some regards.   There are quite a few firearms legal for ownership in Canada that aren't in the USA or need extensive backgrounds and paperwork to have.
    Short barrel shotguns for example.  Even your magazine capacity laws have work-arounds.
      December 4, 2016 12:25 PM MST

well thats what im saying, im canadian, and well i never seen anyone saying they are a firearms dealer ...
      December 4, 2016 1:31 PM MST
  • KB

There are gun dealers, just as there are drug dealers.  And you can probably use one to find the other.  For some reason they don't advertise, and probably operate a mobile operation out of the trunk of their car.  Also, no refunds.  
      December 4, 2016 1:35 PM MST

Also no guaranties that they won't just take you money and say  get out of here before I shoot you. Cheers!
      December 4, 2016 6:25 PM MST

Yes, but so far you haven't passed the online test for gun ownership. 
      December 4, 2016 2:27 PM MST

Nincompoop
      December 4, 2016 2:44 PM MST