Discussion » Statements » What was I going to look up? I can't remember... I am sure it was devastatingly important and intelligent...

What was I going to look up? I can't remember... I am sure it was devastatingly important and intelligent...

So irritating when that happens... you go to look something up... open a new tab.. then forget what it was you were going to look up... and you always think it was something really important and interesting... grrrrrr.. and i was trying to distract myself as it's college night again and last week i seriously sucked at my course... oh well..... perhaps someone can suggest something to distract me...

Posted - December 8, 2016

Responses

• Happens to me all the time but aren't you too young for seniors moments?
      December 8, 2016 11:11 AM MST

• LOL flatterer :P  i have those moments more and more...so annoying..
      December 8, 2016 11:20 AM MST

• When it comes to the internet, it has little to do with senior moments.  We all have this happen.   It's a side effect of the rapid fire "point and click" nature of having unlimited information at the fingertips.  So when it happens, don't feel it's a sign of losing your edge.
      December 8, 2016 12:32 PM MST

• If it only happened on the Net that would be good advice. Unfortunately it's a daily occurrence. But, on the Net, I find myself struggling to recall words I've known all my life.
      December 8, 2016 1:00 PM MST

• You're not alone :)
      December 8, 2016 2:27 PM MST

That would be a dreadful state of mind to constantly be in , bare with me a moment, I'v lost my other shoe, I'll be back.  
      December 8, 2016 3:55 PM MST

• I think it's under the bed what type of ice cream?
      December 8, 2016 3:59 PM MST

Thanks for the headsup Oz, I found it, it was in the freezer, but strangely enough I can't find the ice cream. 
      December 8, 2016 4:35 PM MST

• I think you left it in the bed ...
      December 8, 2016 5:39 PM MST