Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » What is your dominant personality trait?

What is your dominant personality trait?

While taking another quiz that SapphicHeart posted, I got distracted by this other one on the sidebar because oooohhh pretty bright colours!

http://www.playbuzz.com/answers10/this-abstract-image-test-will-determine-your-dominant-personality-trait

My result:

Courage

Your answers reveal that courage is your most dominant personality trait. You never waver in the face of a challenge. People often look to you for your leadership ability. You may feel fear, but you never show it!

---

:D

If you feel that the quiz is inaccurate (most likely), do share what you think your dominant personality trait is :)

Posted - July 6, 2016

Responses

I think you are kind, just that you have a very special way of showing it :P

July 6, 2016 3:48 AM MDT

• Intuition ..Your answers reveal that intuition is your most dominant personality trait. You listen to your gut, and it is hardly ever wrong. People are sometimes caught off guard by your perceptiveness. You are also an excellent judge of character.

July 6, 2016 3:55 AM MDT

Do you agree with that?

I feel that this applies to me more than courage, lol. I am quite perceptive, I think...

July 6, 2016 4:02 AM MDT

intense honestyĀ 

July 6, 2016 4:07 AM MDT

Not at all!! I just think that people don't realise that you're a teddy bear under all that grouch! :P

July 6, 2016 4:24 AM MDT

July 6, 2016 4:24 AM MDT

• It says 'honesty'

But I lied all the way through the test! Ā 

Not really. Ā But it did say 'honesty'.

Honesty
    Honesty
    Your answers reveal that honesty is your most dominant personality trait. You call it like you see it. Others count on you for thoughtful and candid feedback. You are also very self-aware and know your own limits. Being honest with yourself can be tricky, but you make it look easy.
      July 6, 2016 4:29 AM MDT

OMG that would be hilarious if you had lied throughout!Ā 

July 6, 2016 4:30 AM MDT

• Getting all serious for a moment. . I don't think I can truthfully answer that ... I think I'm perceptive ... But am I? How do I know I'm not just viewing things through the prism odd my own beliefs?
      July 6, 2016 4:49 AM MDT

For me, I can say that I am quite perceptive from the number of times my intuition has turned out right. Also by how many times people have toldĀ me that I am. :)

July 6, 2016 4:54 AM MDT

• Sounds good to me ... I think an external person is a good test :)

July 6, 2016 5:42 AM MDT

Okay, we aren't fully alike Sapphi.

My result: Wisdom

Your answers reveal that wisdom is your most dominant personality trait. You approach situations and challenges with a level head and use logic when making decisions. Your many experiences in life have made you an intelligent and practical individual.
      July 6, 2016 7:57 AM MDT

• Kindness
    Kindness
    Your answers reveal that kindness is your most dominant personality trait. You are very sensitive to others and rarely have a bad thing to say about anyone. People are constantly impressed by your thoughtfulness. If someone is having a bad day, you always seem to know how to make it better.
      July 6, 2016 8:07 AM MDT

• Lol, well it doesn't fit me ALL the time either. :-)

July 6, 2016 8:15 AM MDT

Your answers reveal that wisdom is your most dominant personality trait. You approach situations and challenges with a level head and use logic when making decisions. Your many experiences in life have made you an intelligent and practical individual.

July 6, 2016 8:18 AM MDT

You both got sides you're not fully aware about. I've seen it from both of you. :-)
      July 6, 2016 8:55 AM MDT

My most dominant personality trait is looking for truth and not taking any shit about looking for it when I find it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      July 6, 2016 8:57 AM MDT

Grumpiness...;-D...

July 6, 2016 10:47 AM MDT

Mmhmmm. Sure sure. ;-)
      July 6, 2016 11:08 AM MDT

• I got wisdom. I will accept that; it's certainly the quality that I take pride in the most. :)
      July 6, 2016 11:13 AM MDT

Honesty!

Your answers reveal that honesty is your most dominant personality trait. You call it like you see it. Others count on you for thoughtful and candid feedback. You are also very self-aware and know your own limits. Being honest with yourself can be tricky, but you make it look easy.

July 7, 2016 3:21 PM MDT

According to this, wisdom. I don't know about all that. lol

July 7, 2016 3:57 PM MDT

Passion
      July 7, 2016 4:00 PM MDT

I got Wisdom.

I wish I were this way, but I don't think I am.

July 7, 2016 4:02 PM MDT