Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Games » What is your dominant personality trait?

What is your dominant personality trait?

While taking another quiz that SapphicHeart posted, I got distracted by this other one on the sidebar because oooohhh pretty bright colours!

http://www.playbuzz.com/answers10/this-abstract-image-test-will-determine-your-dominant-personality-trait

My result:

Courage

Your answers reveal that courage is your most dominant personality trait. You never waver in the face of a challenge. People often look to you for your leadership ability. You may feel fear, but you never show it!

---

:D

If you feel that the quiz is inaccurate (most likely), do share what you think your dominant personality trait is :)

Posted - July 6, 2016

Responses

Divine omniscience

July 7, 2016 4:04 PM MDT

Your answers reveal that intuition is your most dominant personality trait. You listen to your gut, and it is hardly ever wrong. People are sometimes caught off guard by your perceptiveness. You are also an excellent judge of character.

Funny, I never thought I was a good judge of character and I'm not eve sure if there's such a thing as intuition, so this may not be very accurate for me.

July 7, 2016 4:22 PM MDT

Intuition, but I had a feeling that's what it was going to be! :)
      July 7, 2016 4:23 PM MDT

Lol.
      July 7, 2016 10:55 PM MDT

Maybe I'm just a steak.

July 7, 2016 11:21 PM MDT

Passion.
      October 18, 2016 4:15 PM MDT

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Your answers reveal that honesty is your most dominant personality trait. You call it like you see it. Others count on you for thoughtful and candid feedback. You are also very self-aware and know your own limits. Being honest with yourself can be tricky, but you make it look easy.

If I lied on the test though.....
      October 18, 2016 5:20 PM MDT