Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Travel » which place in the world will give me free housing, free welfare money and dignity ?

which place in the world will give me free housing, free welfare money and dignity ?

Obviously this aint in Canada we find that. Canada is the worst country, with the worst people ever.

i hope yall going to nuke them out of there QUICK.

the worst egoistic people EVER

someone do something.... it doesnt take too much effort to mass produce nukes bomb , and drop them over Canada for X sakes damn

Posted - December 10, 2016

Responses

Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Finland or some place like that. Might even try France.
      December 10, 2016 2:32 PM MST

yeah i Wonder if they can give me an exception/special help for me in more 'imperialistic' countries ... like Iran or things like that.

i dont want to go to 'crappy countries ' like those you mentionned...

all crappy people... egoistic, snobs and all that.
      December 10, 2016 2:37 PM MST

• This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 10, 2016 8:12 PM MST
      December 10, 2016 2:38 PM MST

•   December 10, 2016 3:22 PM MST

Forget Canada. Second largest country in the world. It would be too costly to bomb it. Just too many square miles.
      December 10, 2016 4:10 PM MST

• I don't know what planet you're from, but you have it all wrong about Canadians and Canada. You obviously don't know how the world loves Canadians and Canada, and Canada always ranks right up there, near, or at the top of best countries, etc. Wake the hell up.
      December 10, 2016 6:02 PM MST

• I haven't yet met a Canadian I didn't like. Sorry, Franc, but the world isn't going to give you handouts. You have to make some effort.
      December 10, 2016 8:11 PM MST