Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you have a history of associating yourself with funny drunk people?

Do you have a history of associating yourself with funny drunk people?

Posted - December 13, 2016

Responses

• Well I know you do......:p I'm funny Yeah? You think I'm funny? I'm kinda funny? I think I'm funny .. Somewhat funny?  ...  Goddammmit say  IM funny! Why aren't you answering me? I will not be ignored zack :/ oh and I'm sober tonight :( 

December 13, 2016 6:55 PM MST

Ok ok. You're funny and sober.
      December 13, 2016 7:08 PM MST

• There's a farking big truck outside my house with flashing lights and its freaking me out ... Okay I'm not drunk but I may be high. But that's fine ... The truck not okay 
      December 13, 2016 7:10 PM MST

Nope.
      December 13, 2016 6:59 PM MST

• I try to anyways.
    drunk drinking trailer park boys jim lahey
      December 13, 2016 7:04 PM MST

• I enjoy the company of funny people. Some of them drink. So, yeah, I guess so.

I remember being with a group in a bar, telling stories, and waving my hands about for emphasis. There was a guy in the next group also waving his hands about and, yeah, the inevitable happened. His hand hit the bottom of my glass just as my hand was coming down, and the glass launched into orbit before crashing to the floor. We both looked at the spilt beer for about two seconds, then we looked at each other, and he said, "I can't stand a man who can't hold his beer." (Now HE was a funny drunk.)

The barmaid replaced my beer with a fresh one in case there was any trouble. (She was a diplomat.)

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 13, 2016 8:17 PM MST
      December 13, 2016 8:14 PM MST

• Yes, yes I do.
      December 13, 2016 10:07 PM MST

Nope, not me.
      December 14, 2016 5:59 PM MST

• Yes, but mostly because the later it gets, the better the knock knock jokes.
      December 14, 2016 8:36 PM MST