Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » It's my last evening of having to work before the Christmas break... don't you just love it when you are done and you can enjoy the holidays

It's my last evening of having to work before the Christmas break... don't you just love it when you are done and you can enjoy the holidays

Hmm that sorta turned into a question... but just saying, it's the best thing ever when you complete those last milestones before a break... I worked today, have to work this evening til late and have to work tomorrow daytime - but I might get to come home early...

Can't wait, it's been such a long term... so tired.. I am really looking forward to the CHristmas break :)

Posted - December 14, 2016

Responses

I'll let you know when I am done.  I am never done in this school it seems.  I do have 2 weeks off, but I doubt if I will just chillax.
      December 14, 2016 9:28 AM MST

• aww i never relax either. have loads to do.. but it's different somehow.. the things I do at home are for my family, my home and none of the stresses of work :)

My daughter has an American bf, well online bf and she is upset that you guys have to work up until Christmas... well at least I know not her bf wasn't lying to her.. it seems your holidays are different to ours..
      December 14, 2016 9:44 AM MST