Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The GOP had 8 Benghazi investigations/countless Hillary email investigations. But they aren't interested in Russian hacking? Why?

The GOP had 8 Benghazi investigations/countless Hillary email investigations. But they aren't interested in Russian hacking? Why?

Posted - December 16, 2016

Responses

When they get into the white house they will take over but remember, good investigations are kept quiet, so you may not hear much about it.
      December 16, 2016 1:39 PM MST

Really?  I can't imagine Trump commencing an investigation into his friend Vlad's hacking proclivities. 
      December 16, 2016 10:56 PM MST

If Congress has any honor at all it will do an end-run around Putin's puppet clown PET and ignore him. They should start investigating NOW ...multiple investigations...loud investigations. Nothing quiet behind closed doors.  Put Russia/Putin on notice that while we all KNOW he OWNS PET he doesn't own the American people or the American government. Happy Saturday! :)
      December 17, 2016 2:03 AM MST

I'm surprised you put "Congress" and "honor" in the same sentence.  Happy Saturday, Rosie. :)
      December 17, 2016 11:45 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Touche m'dear! What the he** was I thinking? Thank you for your reply Spunky! :)
      December 17, 2016 12:02 PM MST

Congress didn't keep the investigating of Hillary quiet at all Tom. They flaunted the multiple investigations and pretentiously and self-righteously made them seem urgent and substantive. ALL EIGHT OF THEM! Nothing came of it and they spent millions of dollars needlessly on Benghazi and at the end of it they came up with zilch. They are quietly moving on. I think for appearances sake if nothing else the GOP should go after Russia/Putin loud and clear. NOW. Screw PET. He's just a Putin puppet. Congress doesn't need the approval/permission of a clown  foreign-controlled puppet to investigate. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 17, 2016 2:06 AM MST
      December 17, 2016 2:00 AM MST

Because the only ones hurt by it were STOOPID EBIL LIBRUHLZ...and SELs are not Americans, not really.
      December 17, 2016 12:13 PM MST

I have to hand it to the left. I have never seen anything respond to the exposure of its corruption with such self righteous indignation. The left is comically incapable of shame.

The DNC deserved to be hacked. It wasn't the Russians as Wikileaks has said. It could have been anyone. 

Nobody was hurt. For you to compare an information leak to physical violence is ridiculous. Though the conflating of words was always a trick of the left. Both are simply labelled "an attack". Authoritarians conflate violence with nonviolence because they wish to normalize violent retaliation to non violent actions. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 21, 2016 5:38 AM MST
      December 18, 2016 8:33 AM MST

I hope you had fun....;-D...

December 18, 2016 8:37 AM MST

No straw man. You just implied the equivalency of the hack attack and the Benghazi attack.

Benghazi was violent. The DNC hack wasn't. Hillary was in position of responsibility, Trump wasn't. Benghazi was an attack on the country. The hack was an attack on the democratic party. Those people didn't deserve to die. The DNC was fair game.
      December 18, 2016 9:03 AM MST

@TrumpianDunningKruger -- You decided to take the word "harm", ASSUME that I meant physical harm as opposed to political harm, and then spin a completly fabricated tale of what I and/or "the left" think/believe, which you attacked with great relish.

Congratulations! You have defeated a mighty figment of your own imagination.

December 18, 2016 9:08 AM MST

• There was a committee of both Democrats and Republicans and the CIA refused the meeting and refused to show evidence other than what the news has said. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 21, 2016 5:40 AM MST
      December 20, 2016 11:09 PM MST