Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Recount in MI, 37% of Detroit precincts have more votes than voters. Do you believe in voter fraud now?

Recount in MI, 37% of Detroit precincts have more votes than voters. Do you believe in voter fraud now?

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Posted - December 16, 2016

Responses

No, we/they don't.
      December 16, 2016 7:28 PM MST

I believe in human error. I believe in technological error. And I also think that like his pal Putin, Trump is going to seek out and punish those who speak out against him. Trump has praised Putin for having "very strong control over his country" and his 82% approval rating. How did so called conservatives/republicans, who allegedly want LESS government, fail to hear this? I guess they were just blinded by a catchy slogan and confused by the repeated utterances of bigly words like "tremendous" and "amazing". SMH!

December 16, 2016 8:20 PM MST

Interesting the "errors" tend to take place in areas that vote Dem.

December 17, 2016 7:23 AM MST

Are you SERIOUSLY going to try that one?
      December 17, 2016 7:24 AM MST

You don't believe Detroit votes Democrat?
      December 17, 2016 7:26 AM MST

I believe there was a serious SERIOUS breach of SOMETHING that goes beyond Demo or Repub.  I think Trump did something.  I think it had to do with his getting in bed with Putin and I KNOW the Russians hacked the emails.  That is WHAT I CAN VOUCH FOR.  Nothing else and neither can you.   He did something, TRUMP MESSED WITH THE VOTES.  AND?  this is so over the top obvious, you have to be kidding me. 

He made some kind of deal with Putin and his slime and VOILA!   He was DYING in the polls with that big mouth.  DYING. He was HATED by most everyone but the totally clueless who don't even vote half the time.  The totally clueless do not measure up to the ones who hated that pig.    No one hated Hillary THAT much.  He just kept up the diatribe because that was all he could do to win and he made her sound like a tyrant, liar and evildoer without any evidence to back it up at all.

That is what you voted for.  Have fun.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 17, 2016 7:31 AM MST
      December 17, 2016 7:29 AM MST

I KNOW the Russians hacked the emails.  That is WHAT I CAN VOUCH FOR. 
    Really?  All I have seen reported is that the CIA "thinks" they did, they "believe" the Russians are responsible, even going so far as to say "with a high degree if certainty", yet they themselves do not say so definitively, yet you are able to do so?  Hmmm...have you been fraternizing with the "enemy", Sharonna?  

December 17, 2016 11:01 AM MST

Do they? One would think that precincts have equal representation from both major parties. Or is your comment just an implication that Dems are too dumb to count correctly?

December 17, 2016 11:38 AM MST

Dems win Detroit every year..... this year is no exception.
      December 17, 2016 1:54 PM MST

I don't understand how that is relevant to your question or the issue of election fraud. Is it your opinion that we should have a nation-wide recount to examine this? To spend millions of dollars on this effort? When, based on our current system, YOUR candidate won the election? I'm absolutely not trying to be argumentative here, I just don't understand.
      December 17, 2016 6:20 PM MST

Nope I did not say anything about a recount. But I do think we should pass laws to protect our elections. Such as requiring citizenship verification to register, requiring photo ID to vote, etc. Personally I don't like computer voting.
      December 17, 2016 6:43 PM MST

It's the first word in your post, ffs!

Last word is yours. I'm done. Peace!
      December 17, 2016 6:55 PM MST

Sure.  But it looks like there was very little this time around.  A lot in Detroit though.  I didn't hear how many votes it was; did you? 
      December 16, 2016 9:19 PM MST

No haven't heard an actual number. 
      December 17, 2016 7:21 AM MST

The article is not about voter-fraud, it is about ballot-counters fraud (or severe incompetence).
    I strongly doubt that any voting-place would pass out 2 or more blank ballots to each voter.
      December 16, 2016 11:09 PM MST

Election fraud.....then. To me it is all in the same boat. 
      December 17, 2016 7:20 AM MST

I think we should make that kind of distinction.  Yes.  It's the same as the media saying Russia interfered with the election.  Not.  They allegedly were involved in hacking email and making them public thru Wiki.  That is not interfering with the election.  That is plain ole cyberwarfare.  

I saw a video of some poll workers running fake voter returns into their machines.  It wasn't very many but we know it happens and in this case, the party probably had no idea.  These were just rogue poll workers.
      December 17, 2016 10:37 AM MST

YES. 
    How many Russians are there in that state?
      December 17, 2016 7:23 AM MST

I don't know you would have to check the census...but regardless they were voting for Clinton. 
      December 17, 2016 7:25 AM MST

Whether there was fraud or human and mechanical errors remains to be seen.  It needs to be looked into to make that determination.  I think it likely that human and mechanical errors were predominantly responsible for the discrepancies.  
      December 17, 2016 11:20 AM MST