Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Travel » is there countries which i can go and get citizenship ( n wellfare ) without paying ?

is there countries which i can go and get citizenship ( n wellfare ) without paying ?

the country i was interested to go, well, i read on their government page that the only way fo me to because Citizen of there is to pay the equivalent of 100,000$ to 'them'.....

well i certainly dont have that money now.... but i could probably refund it much later in my life if i succeed...

but how can i get to a country to get free welfare  ?

because in the country i wanna go, one welfare program seems to state i need to be Citizen,.... means become official...

its so hard

Posted - December 17, 2016

Responses

• Surely ye tire of all of this, no?????? Not getting thee answers ye seek?
      December 17, 2016 1:36 PM MST

If you are on a computer google it.    If you are homeless, you are lucky to get to the next Providence.
      December 17, 2016 1:43 PM MST

• No
      December 17, 2016 1:49 PM MST

Always looking for a free handout, aren't you.  What do you have to offer - nothing but laziness and sloth.  Most countries have enough of their own with those traits.  They don't need to pay you to come there.
      December 17, 2016 1:49 PM MST

• Do you not not think that there may be other forces at work here, perhaps some of them having to do with medication and mental fitness? As opposed to laziness and sloth?
      December 17, 2016 5:26 PM MST

He manages to get someplace where he can post can't he?  Well, if he can do that, is there some reason you think he can't do some sort of work?  There are all sorts of people on meds and who have disabilities of one kind to another who manage to find employment.
      December 17, 2016 6:15 PM MST

• Yes some people do. Just like some people can do many things others can't. im sure I can do many things you can't do. Does that imply that you should be able to?
      December 17, 2016 7:06 PM MST

No, it doesn't mean that I should be able to do whatever you do, but I do enough to have worked full time for the past 53 years, taken care of myself for most all of that time and depended on no government assistance, so please spare me the lecture about earning a living or feeling entitled to something for nothing.
      January 3, 2017 9:37 AM MST

• No problem, I will spare you the lecture. But again, just because you were able and capable enough to do all that, does not imply that others are just as capable. My comment was not made.in a confrontational manner. Im sorry I gave.you that impression.
      January 3, 2017 11:39 PM MST

It's called feeling entitled. Entitled to the same things others work their asses off for. For free money, handed on a platter that they don't have to repay; for a free roof over their heads that others have struggled for years saving up every penny so they could one day provide their own roof; for free medical care that we have to pay for out of our own paychecks.  And to add insult to injury, the taxes that are taken out of our paychecks, go to those who refuse to stand up on their own two feet, because they prefer to ride on the backs of others. 
      January 2, 2017 10:22 PM MST

Can't argue with any of the comments you made.
      January 3, 2017 9:39 AM MST

• I understand. 
      January 3, 2017 11:41 PM MST

• I'm hoping you find the country you're looking for ....i don't really want you in Canada anymore ..... Cos. 
      December 17, 2016 3:27 PM MST

• That's the mentality of many people as it relates to the homeless. Unfortunately.
      December 17, 2016 5:28 PM MST

• I work for the government of Canada   and help the underemployed and unemployed gain employment  .... In an early post he asked people to "bomb Canada with nukes ".... So don't judge me for being annoyed .... Thanks  in advance ;)  
      December 17, 2016 5:40 PM MST

• Obviously, like most homeless people, someone saying he.wants to bomb a country with a nuke from his homeless tent has some not all there issues. I don't understand what your employment has to do with this. Although I figure somebody who works in social services would know this. You're welcome.
      December 17, 2016 7:03 PM MST

• Absolutely , he has issues .I do not deny that . But I work very hard to find people gainful employment in my country . From the university educated to the ones who do not hold a  high school diploma . It upsets me when I see people down on what we do for our people .....cos I do work hard to lift them up. I give a faaak.
      December 17, 2016 7:12 PM MST

• Hey, youre the one who said you didn't want him in Canada anymore.  I pointed to how unfortunate that a lot of people share your opinion. 
    I do admit to a level of surprise because you work in social services. I don't know what you do for your people. my comment referred to what you said here. that's all. im sure you're great at what you do.
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 17, 2016 7:30 PM MST
      December 17, 2016 7:28 PM MST

I don't think that's the mentality most have about the homeless. But I do think that's the mentality most have about those who prefer to suck the system dry, even though they're fully capable of working and obtaining their money the honorable way. And when those same people break the law and rather than take responsibility for their actions, they bash their country and threaten to harm innocent people, it's no wonder law abiding citizens don't want them there.  But I guess some people prefer to hold their hand out than callus those hands with an honest days work. 
      January 4, 2017 12:11 AM MST

• I do care very much about the people in my country. I have had many opurtunties to work for non profit but I do  give a faak . When I see people who like " welfare" and  do not wanna try to lift themselves up and "wanna "  "bomb" Canada .... I tend to give less of a faaak. 
      December 17, 2016 7:38 PM MST