Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Have you actually had more heated discussions about politics on the internet or real life?

Have you actually had more heated discussions about politics on the internet or real life?

Posted - December 17, 2016

Responses

In real life most just listen. I give them opportunity but in the interest of time I usually continue my advance. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 17, 2016 6:13 PM MST
      December 17, 2016 6:03 PM MST

• I've never had a one on this site .... Considering you , myself and one other were the only trump haters on other site .::: you've seen me go to battle....:) no one would ever disagree with me there cos they scares of me :/ ..... ;) 
      December 17, 2016 6:10 PM MST

I don't HATE Trump. I'm taking a wait and see approach. I question but necessarily block the way they did Obama which many not gave a chance. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 17, 2016 8:12 PM MST
      December 17, 2016 6:14 PM MST

• I guess I don't hate him either ..... I don't have hate in my heart And ...I'm not American. But I hate most of the shiZIT he spews ..... I do like how he makes late night television funny again though :)
      December 17, 2016 6:17 PM MST

Real life. But I'm striving to not do it anymore. If I feel the need to do it, I'll do it online, I guess... with people who I don't know or care about! :)
      December 17, 2016 6:33 PM MST

Oh God.  Definitely on the internet.   I won't even discuss politics in real life.  I cannot deal. 
      December 17, 2016 7:24 PM MST

I've definitely had more IRL because I usually stay away from politics on line but sometimes it's hard to stay away from it on line when there's something that affects me or my family IRL.

I've had the most heated debates with my mom because what's important to her isn't important to me and vice versa.
      December 17, 2016 11:37 PM MST

• I tend to stay out of the heat.
    I'm more interested in hearing how and why people hold the views they have, than fighting over right or wrong.
    I respect the democratic process because I think it's far preferable to civil wars.
    Debate on issues is healthy and necessary, but I think it needs to be respectful and based on the best available research and evidence,
    or well argued reasoning.
      December 18, 2016 2:40 AM MST

Real life
      December 18, 2016 12:45 PM MST