Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » When you look at AnswerMug first thing in the morning, what are three topics you're sure to see in the first list of new, unanswered Qs?

When you look at AnswerMug first thing in the morning, what are three topics you're sure to see in the first list of new, unanswered Qs?

(This is just for fun, folks, so kick it around and enjoy it. Don't go all serious on us.)

~

Posted - December 18, 2016

Responses

1) Something about Trump

2) Something about tildes

3) Something about trash bags

December 18, 2016 8:15 AM MST

Lol!
    ~
      December 18, 2016 8:40 AM MST

Not much about trashbags lately.  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
      December 18, 2016 11:26 AM MST

He will be back. He always did on EP.
      December 18, 2016 11:30 AM MST

You'll awaken him. Maybe he's forgotten all about us.  (Shush!)

~
      December 18, 2016 2:33 PM MST

Hello R:

1.  Awesome lesbians,

2.  President Elect Trump,

3.  How bad a particular poster is..

excon
      December 18, 2016 8:22 AM MST

Sure thing.

AL is a private group and the posts inside that group won't be showed on any feeds than among the members. I can assure you, you're not a member of the group. Btw, your PET questions will outnumber the posts made inside AL. Smh. Won't be the first time your facts aren't taken from the reality.

Point 2 on your list will for sure be inside one of the first pages of the main question board with guarantee For what it's worth. If lucky, one of the questions will on top of it be asked in a way that makes one feel like going inside the question and contribute with a reply. 
      December 18, 2016 10:57 AM MST

Hello again, SH:

I am NOT a member of those groups and I DO see them on my front page...  Calling me a LIAR hasn't gotten you anywhere yet..  What makes you think it will now?? 

If you wanna go down that name calling road, I'm your man..

excon This post was edited by excon at December 18, 2016 1:14 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 1:11 PM MST

It's been assured by management that the group will work like other private groups, here among the group for mods. What's posted inside the group doesn't go anywhere else than in the news feed of members of the group. Furthermore the OP asked about new unanswered questions, and not the news feed. Have a nice day.

Btw, never called you a liar, just not one very accurate with facts, which is a fact. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 18, 2016 2:20 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 1:28 PM MST

Hello again, SH:

I didn't say news feed..  I said my front page.  And, YES, you ARE still calling me a liar - or a guy who doesn't get his facts straight, which is the SAME thing..  You're despicable..

I checked my home page..  I don't see any awesome lesbo questions right now, but I'm also NOT a member of adultmug, and I get their posts all the time too..  Irrespective of your denials, I GET yours.. Here's what I could copy:
    ---------------
    PeaPod
    PeaPod replied to Life has existed on Earth for 3.5 billion years, will end when conditions become unsuitable. Do you think life had any meaning or purpose? :
    I believe this too Rose.  I think this is why I know some really caring and loving Christians that read the same Bible that some others use to be nasty and judgmental.  It all comes down to who you are and how you see things.
    • 1 hour ago
    -------------------

excon This post was edited by excon at December 18, 2016 2:13 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 2:06 PM MST

You have previously accused me for having said things I haven't but what was said by others inside a thread. That is what I call not having facts straight. Not a liar, simply not having facts straight. 

I am glad (not happy) that this glitch has come to my awareness. As for your homepage, it is what I call the news feed (the homepage shows the latest on aM, aka news feed). This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 18, 2016 2:15 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 2:14 PM MST

I will appreciate it very much if you will send me a screenshot should you, against what we have been told get posts from our group, Awesome Lesbians in your news feed. That will allow us to take it up with JA to get it fixed in such case. Thank you.

Update: Karen has confirmed having had updates on her news feed too. Like said, screenshots including time will be appreciated so we can have this glitch fixed in cooperation with JA. Thank you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you might have felt having your news feed holding the updates that were intended to be privately for members of the group only. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 18, 2016 2:07 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 1:42 PM MST

• SH, I'm not a member of that group and I've seen comments from there on my feed page. It's happened a few times, must be another glitch. Next time it happens I'll screen shot it for you.
      December 18, 2016 1:58 PM MST

I will appreciate it very much. It's not a wish from our side to get on the news feeds of other members than those inside the group. It should be set up like that by intention. Therefore I'd appreciate screenshots with time of incident too. It will give me and JA a chance to look into it. Again, we don't wish to flush the news feeds of you, excon, or any other mugger who isn't a member of the group. This is new to me, as I'm sure it is to the other members of the group. Ugh. 

Thank you Karen for confirming excon's comment on AL updates mixed into the main news feed. It is against intentions which is why we had the group made private.
      December 18, 2016 2:05 PM MST

Hello again, SH:

When I say it, it's get your facts straight..  When SHE says it, it's oh, I appreciate it very much..  You're deplorable..

excon
      December 18, 2016 2:20 PM MST

Whatever's excon. Unlike you, I've excused the inconveniences you might have felt (still do) that posts that never were intended for your eyes have appeared on your news feed. It is unlike what i have been told. You however, started to attack and accuse my person instead of trying to find out what you had not gotten straight. Your choice. I won't use more space on this For the best of all others. 
      December 18, 2016 2:25 PM MST

• It's only happened a few times, so I haven't complained about it.....wasn't anything to complain about anyway. :) I'll screen shot it if it does happen again. 

December 18, 2016 2:26 PM MST

Thank you Karen. It's appreciated.
      December 18, 2016 2:27 PM MST

ExCon, a few weeks ago you shocked me by making reference to a question I had just posted on the Adult Group, you asked how such a topic could be allowed in the main page. I immediately went into panic-mode, thinking that I had mistakenly put it in the main page.  It was a false alarm; the question did not appear on the main page to anyone else, including me, it only appeared there to you/on your computer. 

In all fairness, there is apparently something about your computer(s) or about your settings that makes it possible. It is not something that I understand. 

~
      December 18, 2016 2:28 PM MST

Hello again, Randy:

Yeah...  I got a special computer..  It can see stuff NOBODY else can, including into YOUR bedroom.

excon
      December 18, 2016 2:38 PM MST

Hello again, SH:

I'm NOT bothered by seeing Awesome lesbians on my feed, so you don't have to apologize for that..  I AM offended by you telling me that I DIDN'T see them, and you HAVEN'T apologized for that..  Who you are is becoming clearer and clearer every day.

excon
      December 18, 2016 2:28 PM MST

As it's against the intended and what I have been assured it was out of my fantasy. I do apologise for telling you, you cannot see the updates on your news feed as you apparently can. I hope you can accept my apology. Your call, and out of my hands. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 18, 2016 3:13 PM MST
      December 18, 2016 2:30 PM MST

• Trump, Trump and Trump

December 18, 2016 10:31 AM MST

Hopefully we will have a more diversified question board in the future than we did in the recent past. I hope JA's initiative will pay off. I feel I already can see it a bit. This morning the questions on the first page was varied, and not dominated by PET statements masked as questions. Lets see.

As I have this in memory I don't really have any suggestions for the three typical questions. Out of fun though, OldSchool did hit the nail in a very humorous way. :-)
      December 18, 2016 11:03 AM MST