Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Is it just me or why do Trump supporters look like a who's who list of bad guys?

Is it just me or why do Trump supporters look like a who's who list of bad guys?

Let's see, Dennis Rodman. He's a fan.

Posted - December 18, 2016

Responses

No one with any merit would spit on that cretin.
      December 18, 2016 5:38 PM MST

Not even to make a clean spot?
      December 19, 2016 5:58 AM MST

Untouchable he is
      December 19, 2016 6:23 AM MST

And the Orlando terrorist father is a Hillary fan. 

I take my chances with Trump supporters all day and night long.
      December 18, 2016 5:50 PM MST

That does it, down with Hlldog.
      December 19, 2016 6:23 AM MST

I would not have expected this question from you.  For you and others on this site to talk about XXX supporters as if they were clones is stupid, ignorant, and absolutely classless.  You have put yourself in the category of AMers that I just assume have mental defects and conditions and simply cannot help themselves. 

I've been wrong before but it didn't always surprise me so much.
      December 18, 2016 6:34 PM MST

I agree with him 100 percent.  I am embarrassed for you.  I really am.  No lie.  Anyone with a brain that can look at this creep and not laugh hysterically just escapes me.  Don't yell at him.    You are dead wrong lady.   My best friend loves Trump.    I have asked her never to mention him in front of me again because I swear I cannot take much more.   To me, you liking this evil, stupid man is akin to liking Adolph Hitler.  I cannot imagine what you must be thinking.  Where does someone's mind go that likes a person who behaves this way.  Where does someone's mind go when they can back the people he is putting in his pathetic cabinet?  You probably think Sara Palin is normal?   Am I just supposed to ignore this white elephant in the room that you have in that otherwise fine mind of yours?   I cannot get past this anomaly of yours.  I love you to death, but I cannot get past this anomaly of yours.  It's like you are a fan of Charlie Manson and I am supposed to just accept it.   He is ruining America.   He is a racist.  He is a liar.  He is rich and entitled and knows absolutely nothing about running this country.  He cannot even run a business without having a million lawsuits and people getting ripped off following in his fake wake.  He ruins anything good that he puts his stubby fingers on. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU THRIFT?  Help me help you.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 19, 2016 5:34 AM MST
      December 18, 2016 10:37 PM MST

I don't know what you are talking about Sharonna.  My answer was not about a politician.  My answer is about the stupidity of gross overgeneralization.  Nothing is wrong with me.  Get a grip, girl.
      December 18, 2016 10:49 PM MST

Well he is talking about those who back Trump.   You are talking about shaming him for thinking those backers are bad guys.  You are not a bad guy of COURSE.  But I think he means by "backers" those who have political power who back him.  I cannot see one good guy in that lot. 

My grip is strong.   And Trump is just wrong. 
      December 18, 2016 10:52 PM MST

Their faith in Trump despite the man himself is a marvel and perhaps puts them in a different category of AMers that we just assume have mental defects and conditions and simply cannot help themselves. I am not anti-Trump and take a wait and see attitude. Not to be able to poke fun at him or his followers demonstrates how shaky they are. What else is there to talk about but generalizations when Trump and his supporters are short on specifics. This post was edited by O-uknow at December 19, 2016 5:55 AM MST
      December 19, 2016 5:48 AM MST

stereotyping people by the way they look. "He looks like a redneck...he must be a deplorable". You see a trump sticker on the back of a pick-up..."sounds about right". And then you see one on the back of a Nissan or a Mini Cooper, and it's like, "dude, wtf, that can't be".

LET'S GO CHAMP!! 
      December 18, 2016 8:45 PM MST

Just radiantly brilliant as usual. 
      December 18, 2016 10:34 PM MST

It's just you.
      December 18, 2016 10:31 PM MST

Yeah right.   Only Trumpet strumpets say that. 
      December 18, 2016 10:33 PM MST

• Oh you mean when Dems politically fixed some of the protests and was fired for it only after it was found out?

Nah I'll take my chances with Trump supporters.. after all it wasn't them that was rioting even before Trump was elected.... and it's not Trump supporters after the election going around and burning down their own black churches and/or falsely accusations of rape and racism among other things just FYI.
      December 23, 2016 4:41 PM MST