Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » If you saved all the hair from all the hair cuts you've had how many pillow cases could you have filled?

If you saved all the hair from all the hair cuts you've had how many pillow cases could you have filled?

I get 4 hair and beard cuts a year and each time there is about 1/8 of a pillow case worth of hair on the floor. So it would take me 2 years to stuff a pillow case and since I've had 60 years of hair cuts it would mean I could of stuffed 30 pillow cases. (I just got my Christmas hair cut so thats what got me thinking about this question). Cheers!

Posted - December 20, 2016

Responses

• I don't know :) that's to much math for me .... I once dyed my hair black though and then stripped it and it turned orange and weird a million years ago when I was 15ish. I had to cut it all off... Was only time in my life I ever had short hair. I had A melt down cos I had to go in and write exams ... So I got my guidance counsellor to let me write my exams in his office. Im rambley so I kinda forget the question.... But that was a sad pillow case :( 3 pillow cases.... I just read the question again and that's my best guess....Or 2 
      December 20, 2016 7:19 PM MST

Well once I got drunk and got talked into getting my hair permed which stunted my hair growth for awhile - bet if I hadn't done that I would have 31 or 32 pillow cases full of hair by now. Cheers!
      December 20, 2016 9:26 PM MST

• Lol :) cheers 
      December 20, 2016 9:28 PM MST