Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Some are poo pooing Russia's interference in our election. Some are pulling their hair out.

Some are poo pooing Russia's interference in our election. Some are pulling their hair out.

Hello:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the danger??  1 - nothing to worry about.  10 - something we absolutely SHOULD worry about..

excon

Posted - December 21, 2016

Responses

December 21, 2016 11:01 AM MST

10: Cheers!
      December 21, 2016 11:14 AM MST

1 we have been spying  and  lying with each other ever since we and they had the capability. what we don't know is the problem.
      December 21, 2016 1:40 PM MST

• There's a lot of other factors for this mistrust like when Scott Foval admitted on tape that he and a few other "actors" were at the Chicago Trump rally and closed it down. Even pointed where they were in line. And also caught on tape saying they hired homeless people as paid agitators and also knew they had mental illnesses.. including paying a 63 year old woman to garner sympathy. It could be that people don't trust Democrats anymore enough to believe them but that's just my opinion.

To answer your question I'd say about a 5 but so/so ...the CIA refused to meet with the House security committee of both Dems and conservatives who were both concerned on it. I thought that was in poor taste and well they thought that was in poor taste.. because we'll never really know unless they want to share it and hopefully they do. Putin openly challenged them and told them to stop because it wasn't him. Not saying it wasn't the Russians.. but when someone challenges people it should be in CIA's benefit to prove it as they made the accusation in the first place.

And yes they probably do have evidence but refusing meetings and being ultra secretive doesn't really do anything to keep Americans skepticism at bay.... not without adding in the factors that made Americans lose trust this year.
      December 21, 2016 4:01 PM MST