Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » guys , is there a safety net if i wanna move to another country ?

guys , is there a safety net if i wanna move to another country ?

guys , 

i dinno if i can be employ... because i know people always jusge on the physical appearance , and if they dont like you they wont hire you....

anyways i was wonderin... im a guy who have big plans in his mind , but here it became hard because somethin bad hapened with the police and now i have a police file , and since then the progress is just harder ... an i really dont like losin time :,-((

anyways , if i want to move to another country ... is there a sort of government help , ( i dont care ... just enough to buy food ) , so i can survive ? 

i wanna strive and live good and have my own business...

i always wanted to see the beautiful Iran country one day ... i know its harsh but im build for this ...

if i wanna move to iran do yall think theycan help me a bit ? if there would be just a sort of government program who give some money to people without jobs / official income ?

thanks a lot  :-)

Posted - December 21, 2016

Responses

December 21, 2016 11:50 AM MST

There is no easy way. Each person has to take his own path and climb up from the holes he dug.

A few years ago, I was trying to hit home the importance of hard work with my teenage son. He said, "Why should I bother? Look how hard you work and you're not happy." That was the truth and it hit me like a ton of bricks. But, my son was coming from a place where his only male role model couldn't be bothered with any form of work. He kept a job, but never took pride in anything and coasted through life. On the other hand, he watched me work my fingers to the bone, trying to take care of and support him and his siblings alone. 

So, I said, "I am where I am because I've made mistakes that put me here. Those are the very mistakes I'm trying to prevent you from making."

We all have things we have to overcome. Some of us dig ourselves into mighty deep holes that may seem like we'll never see the light of day again. But, there are people with ingenuity and perseverance- traits I see in you- that can overcome the holes we've dug and the crap that life has thrown at us. It's not easy to get out of the holes,  but once you're out... it's that much sweeter and you can be certain that, not only will you never wind up in that hole again, the work ethics you applied while you were down will help you go farther than you've ever imagined. 

Ground yourself. There is no easy way out. You will need to pull yourself out of this the hard way, but it will be worth it in the end.
      December 21, 2016 12:59 PM MST

How can anyone say it better than you just did? great job, good advice.
      December 21, 2016 1:28 PM MST

yeah but trust me im not ffom this world . no ones gonna help me ..... no ones gonna lend me a job , thats what i mean here . 
      December 21, 2016 1:47 PM MST

You're still looking to others to help instead of focusing on what you can do for yourself.

A good friend of mine in highschool got in with a bad crowd that had a habit of doing grab-and-runs. My friend drove the car for one robbery. As the only one who was 18 in the group, he was the only one tried as an adult. He became a felon. Where I live, that doesn't go away. Period. He will always be a felon because of one night when he was in high school. That affects where he can live, whether people will employ him, and he's denied certain rights for life. He didn't quit. He went to school and got a degree in IT. He's now a business professional with a really nice life and good income. His marketable skills outweigh the conviction, but only because he applied himself and worked his ass off and kept pushing forward even when his conviction stood in his way. He doesn't need 100 employers, just one, and he kept going until he found one. With experience under his belt, headhunters call him now... they don't care about the conviction. He has a solid business reputation. 

You already know how to work Ebay and don't have to rely on anyone. Don't use what other people are doing as your excuse. You can do this. You have the capabilities to do this. No more being down about what others aren't providing you with. 
      December 22, 2016 1:43 PM MST