Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What are the things you like about Donald Trump?

What are the things you like about Donald Trump?

We've all heard a lot of negative opinions in the recent months, so In this discussion I'd like us to focus on the positive things.

Posted - December 21, 2016

Responses

His hair makes me giggle. Laughter is good for the soul. ;)
      December 21, 2016 9:47 PM MST

His hair is a positive! Yes! :)
      December 22, 2016 7:28 PM MST

I'm sorry but I cannot see a single positive thing about Trump. When I look at pictures of him over the years (early schooling, etc.), even then I see something in his demeanor that is demonic. His smug smile, never completely absent even as a high school student, betrays an overweening pride that allows for no empathy for anyone or anything but himself. 
      December 21, 2016 11:57 PM MST

• awesome!
      December 22, 2016 6:41 PM MST

"Have no fear when Trump is here "

He will make America great again.

That's what I like to hear! 
      December 22, 2016 12:30 AM MST

his attitude in terms of nationalism and populism is alright. he's much like PM Modi
      December 22, 2016 1:17 AM MST

He seems to love his children. I can't come up with anyone else.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 22, 2016 7:29 PM MST
      December 22, 2016 2:05 AM MST

Not one thing.

Oh wait.  He is 70.  That means in 30 years he will be dead for sure.  That is a good thought.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 22, 2016 2:51 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 2:43 AM MST

• Hillary is looking really sick these days.
      December 23, 2016 4:43 PM MST

And that's relevant because, Misan? Oh, and welcome back. Merry Christmas.
      December 24, 2016 1:14 AM MST

• Thank you glad to be back.. Merry Christmas to you also. It's relevant to me. People can make fun of Trump's age but Hillary isn't young herself.
      December 24, 2016 8:28 AM MST

Well, seems irrelevant towards the question asked, but hey... each to their own.
      December 24, 2016 8:47 AM MST

• Yes each their own. Merry Christmas :)
      December 24, 2016 1:11 PM MST

I can't think of a single thing. 
      December 22, 2016 2:47 AM MST

• Sorry no can do...I tried.. there isn't anything.. some kind soul on here mentioned in the past that he loves his autistic son.. that's a redeeming feature but it's heavily outweighed by all the evil and hatred he spouts and inspires.  The man is utter scum of the worse kind.
      December 22, 2016 3:26 AM MST

• Trump isn't easily pushed around... this is shown on several levels. He's also a really quick thinker. Trump did a really great ground game and yes played the media like a fiddle several times. People are SO angry at this fact but in all reality Trump just used what we all secretly know. 

And a lot of other things.. the first video is a pretty great video about Trump trolling the entire GOP and Dems and the media:

The video doesn't truly start until 1:40.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 24, 2016 8:50 AM MST
      December 23, 2016 5:27 PM MST

• Quick thinker... hmm but what he comes out with is petty reaction.. childish retorts and rounded off by seriously poor vocabulary... perhaps trying to emulate, or is that play, the uneducated that voted for him
      December 24, 2016 11:21 AM MST

• I don't care about Hillary's donors when it comes to Trump's retorts. The only true act of media is investigative journalism and that's even if the investigative journalists have integrity to begin with. So nope don't care about the biased media either. I don't care about China which kidnaps a different human rights activist (including three this year) about every year while illegally searching their houses and apartments and still holds political prisoners and deals in the illegal organ donor trade and has kept Buddhist religions in prison over the years. I don't care that Trump dealt with Taiwan who DEMOCRATICALLY elected a female president without the help of her husband thank you very much. I don't care about Rosie O'Donnell or the slew of celebrities who really honestly think they are THAT important that if they took their business to another country we'll somehow suffer without thy kings and queens of Hollywood. I really don't care.

As for you lumping all Trump supporters as uneducated. Using your own logic I can also say we could classify all rioters and their supporters as being anti Trump that were out burning down their communities instead of being in college because they expect everything handed to them on a platter. Let's not forget the rash of FAKE hate crimes coming out where one woman actually made up a claim of rape to get attention and another Muslim made up a false racism story. One black pastor burnt down his own church just to prove a point AND spray painted his own church to make it look like Trump supporters did it. How stupid could one be really?????

Not too mention Black Lives Matter storming in a library once and saying to white people "DO YOU ENJOY YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!" Like what are they saying? They can't read or enroll in college I guess??? They are anti Trump surely. Should I say they are all the same???

Only the uneducated and ignorant do violence because they can't win by intellect obviously and Dems cheated several times and still lost the election. Get over it. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 24, 2016 3:39 PM MST
      December 24, 2016 3:36 PM MST

Hit me with you're best shot?  Would that be a sniper's shot?  Lol
      December 23, 2016 10:14 PM MST

Hello r:

I loved him on Celebrity Apprentice.. He's got a real cool airplane too.

excon This post was edited by excon at December 24, 2016 9:17 AM MST
      December 24, 2016 9:03 AM MST

I don't dislike Trump. His amazingly transparent con man act is amusing.

Unfortunately, a very large segment of the American Populace is too stupid and/or blinded by ideology to see through it (or, maybe, like Rep. Paul Ryan, they just don't care).
      December 24, 2016 9:16 AM MST

He is not Hillary Clinton. 
      December 24, 2016 3:39 PM MST