Discussion » Statements » I just had a spider crawl across my forehead and into my hair ewwwwwwwwwwww - false black widow spider .. hate em

I just had a spider crawl across my forehead and into my hair ewwwwwwwwwwww - false black widow spider .. hate em

I actually don't mind spiders, love, (well almost!) the daddy long legs spiders and have been known to save them where possible from injury or falling into the bath.. I can sorta, just about tolerate house spiders, tho prefer they are taken outside... in the garden I had a HUGE spider who got disturbed with her eggs and so i put the board they were on somewhere safe and let them all hatch out.... but I really hate the false black widows.. they bite and hurt and there are just tooooooo many of them in my house :(  I once posted on a nature forum about them and said I seem to have an epidemic of them.. they went nuts and said it doesn't happen... well it has in my house and they are everywhere.. even had them hide in the towels so when you go to wash your face you get a spider on your face :( Hate them and what's annoying me now is... i can't find the one that went in my hair :(

Posted - December 22, 2016

Responses

I can't find the one that went in my hair.

You just said that.  And yet you are typing.   How do you do that?   Let me tell you something.   You may be in some severe traumatic shock.  Do you know how I know this?  Because you have a FREAKING SPIDER IN YOUR HAIR.

Are you daft woman?  GET IT OUT.   NOW. 

Next you will tell me that you know the guy in Jamaica that a surgeon friend of mine operated on.   He had a nest of scorpions in his dreadlocks.  They also sting. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 22, 2016 7:46 AM MST
      December 22, 2016 7:31 AM MST

• well it was only a medium size spider.  Yes it would hurt if it bit me but it hasn't so far and it is only a false black widow... so not dangerous.. My problem with them is there are too many of them now, global warming?
      December 22, 2016 9:30 AM MST