Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Don't you still have alligators once you "drain the swamp" that are but snakes with legs?

Don't you still have alligators once you "drain the swamp" that are but snakes with legs?

Posted - December 23, 2016

Responses

• Better than not doing anything at all. Not doing something just because there will always be bad is what I call a defeatist attitude. Trump is not a defeatist whether you like him or hate him it isn't easy to get one over on him. Also this question poses a paradox since the human race is naturally corrupted no matter what we do.... it isn't just leaders in power or power generally or even rich. Even human rights is corrupted... that's been proven in recent years with so much evidence I can't even put here. Give humans all the same class (poor) and you will find that humans will make groups on who is better and who is not. This is shown in India's caste system where the poor judge the other poor as virtually "untouchables" which in turn caused a few others to commit suicide. At least from what I researched about India I could be wrong but even in other cases here in America shows that as proof.. just from my observation only.

But all that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to be better. I have no problem with draining the swamp if it means some form of normalcy.
      December 23, 2016 8:59 AM MST