Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump started an arms race with Russia yesterday.. But, Kellyann said he was just kidding..

Trump started an arms race with Russia yesterday.. But, Kellyann said he was just kidding..

Hello:

This BUFFOON is about to DESTROY the world.  You KNOW that, right????  THIS is what he tweeted yesterday..

excon

Posted - December 23, 2016

Responses

• ...When they tested the A-bomb, they had a real fear
    The blast will destroy your sweet atmosphere
    But far more important as power increases
    Is  wasting the planet in well-ordered pieces......

December 23, 2016 6:29 AM MST

December 23, 2016 6:33 AM MST

Well I am pretty worried about a war but I'm also wondering if it's some kind of trick. Trump got  a lot of flack about not being  concerned about the hacking so maybe he is just said what he said to show he isn't Putins puppet - maybe Trump and putin got together  and orchestrated the whole thing. Cheers!
      December 23, 2016 8:24 AM MST

Hello N:

That would presume he HAS some sort of a tactical strategy in mind.  Personally, I believe he tweets whatever thought just occurred to him..

excon This post was edited by excon at December 23, 2016 9:05 AM MST
      December 23, 2016 9:03 AM MST

He was responding to Putin. Do you want him to cower down and wimper out? Putin has done what has because of no push back from Obama. 
    Trump is letting Putin know we are still here and will not be pushed around.
    So much for being a Russian puppet..... This post was edited by my2cents at December 23, 2016 9:43 AM MST
      December 23, 2016 8:44 AM MST

My 2, you are kind of the Condoleeza Rice of Trumpland.  
      December 23, 2016 8:47 AM MST

Thank you.
      December 23, 2016 9:20 AM MST

No, the "presidential" thing to do would have been to IGNORE Putin's comments and stay off Twitter.

But Der Pumpkinfuhrer is anyting but presidential.
      December 23, 2016 8:47 AM MST

For what it's worth, I agree with 2 cents that Obama (and Cameron) should have done more to stand up to Putin. I also agree with Excon. I think Trump just tweets or says whatever comes into his mind. Which is dangerous now the buffoon is gonna be your President.
      December 23, 2016 9:22 AM MST

I think we need a 1/2 like. I only like the first 1/2 of your answer...lol
      December 23, 2016 9:42 AM MST

He didn't start an arms race. Tensions with Russia have been high for years. The Russians are already freaked out by the west developing missile shield technology and other attempts to upset the balance of power. The Russians have been developing weapons technology as fast as they can for years. Many believe the west is falling behind.

Trump just said that the U.S. must keep pace. Though he has repeatedly said that he hopes to improve U.S. Russian relations.

You really need to decide what propaganda narrative you're going with. He can't be Putin's little b*tch and a nuclear war mongering lunatic at the same time. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at December 23, 2016 4:15 PM MST
      December 23, 2016 9:35 AM MST

• So first it's a giant Russian conspiracy about Russian super spies and now Trump wants to go to war with Russia? Which is it. Please make up our minds.
      December 23, 2016 4:15 PM MST