Active Now

Thebigd
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you need a "I SURVIVED CHRISTMAS 2016 with my Republican relatives?" I have one that worships Trump. No one mentioned Trump.

Do you need a "I SURVIVED CHRISTMAS 2016 with my Republican relatives?" I have one that worships Trump. No one mentioned Trump.

My brother came back to the Light side.  My cousin Frankie is deep in the dark side.  My Auntie Florence hates Trump and so does her Hubby.   My cousin Patsy?  God knows.  I don't want to even hear it. 

Thank God they were too busy eating and no one mentioned Trump.   We watched the Cardinals cream the Seahawks.  I didn't tell them but I was kind of rooting for the Seahawks.

The end.  I survived.  The food?  AMAZING.   Patsy can cook that is why I put up with her. 

Posted - December 25, 2016

Responses

Here's a handy survival guide...;-D...

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/avoiding-family-conflict-during-the-holiday-season-37678
      December 25, 2016 8:25 AM MST

I like this bullet point the best.

.  Change name. Start new life.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 25, 2016 8:37 AM MST
      December 25, 2016 8:34 AM MST

My Wilson side is all 100% conservatives. However, I think my niece's boyfriend is a lib. 
      December 25, 2016 9:45 AM MST