Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Pretty please can someone tell me how to post a video? I want to post a vid in tribute to George Michael.

Pretty please can someone tell me how to post a video? I want to post a vid in tribute to George Michael.

I so so so want to post a vid by George Michael.. and I am always wanting to post music vids as I love hearing other people's choices.. 

Here's my fav, or one of them by George Michael.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Posted - December 26, 2016

Responses

http://answermug.com/faq/view/46/36/37/0/how-do-i-add-a-video-to-my-blog-question-comment-poll-etc

T
    hat's for adding it to any of the general areas. Otherwise, the main video upload page is pretty self-explanatory. From "Uploads" on the main menu, choose "upload a video." All you need is the video's link.
      December 26, 2016 3:40 PM MST

• Thank you.. whenever I tried searching the link would always take me to a blank page... will try again now :)
      December 30, 2016 9:40 AM MST

• Find video.  Open.
    Go to your answer, hit 'insert', 3rd along the top.
    Choose 'insert video'.  A box will appear named, 'Insert/Edit Video' which has two tabs; 'General' and 'Embed'.
    Choose the 'Embed' tab.
    Back to your video and R-click on it.  A list of options will appear, among which will be 'Copy Embed Code'.  Choose that one.
    Go back to your answer and the 'Embed' tab.  R-click anywhere in the frame and select 'Paste', followed by the rest of your answer.  Then 'Post Reply' as normal and you should see your video ready to play.

Due to copyright issues, some videos will not play outside your area of the world.  There is supposed to be a fix for this, but I've tried it and it didn't seem to work.  Just a heads up. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 26, 2016 7:23 PM MST
      December 26, 2016 3:43 PM MST

Did you find your solution Daydream?

December 27, 2016 7:21 AM MST

• Probably my favourite :)  thank you so much x
      December 30, 2016 9:41 AM MST

You're welcome. I hope you found help in the other replies on how to add videos for you to be able doing so in the future. :-)
      December 30, 2016 9:47 AM MST