Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » i have a big question

i have a big question

i have a wuestion yall.....

jesus said inthe bible , that we dont have rights to kill someone else ...

but do you think it applies to animals ? 

animals are also living beings ....

i know meat is good , its consistent food for us ...

but what do you think about all the poor lives of  animals who are raised in the 'meat industry' ....

i mean , those animals who have to comply to bad condition of life , just to be slaughter for their meat ? 

if jesus said in the bible not to kill , then what can we say about the meat industry that we raise animals to kill them in the end ? 

Posted - December 26, 2016

Responses

honestly , it dont bother me too much ... i would prefer not to know , or see anythin about what happens in the food companies ....

but just thinkin about it, i just hope that the animals at least live well.... like they havr fresh air , they have enough space to be confortable .... that they feel good ... they have space to roamfree and be healthy ... and that nothin harms them ... 

but i watched a video lately , honesty it didnt seemed so bad , but one thing i didnt liked is that its sad .......

its like a big storage room, with lot of industrial lights , and the animals have to endurr big lights on them , and it doesnt seems to have any windows , so they are always inside , and like theres nothin todo ... overcrowded ...  

its insane ... im fuckin sick of abuse 

December 26, 2016 10:49 PM MST

Methink not to murder is the intended meaning of the Biblical passage. Research it.
      December 27, 2016 2:41 AM MST

I don't have to think about it.  I am  vegetarian.  SO if you eat meat?  You aren't thinking at all are you?
      December 27, 2016 5:58 AM MST

Jesus helped fishermen (some of his disciples were fishermen) catch fish. Now I can tell you that I crave certain meats -------- Lake Erie Yellow Perch and Walleye will never leave my diet. An occasional hamburger is good, too. 
      December 27, 2016 6:37 AM MST

• I think it's despicable, and I admit, I am ashamed of myself for not being a vegetarian. :(
      December 27, 2016 10:06 PM MST

its okay, im not vegetarian neither , cu i dunno what could replace meat well...

December 27, 2016 10:15 PM MST

Killing an animal in self defense is a justification and reason.
      December 31, 2016 8:47 AM MST