Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Why is it so much fun to really upset people who get bent out of shape over little things?

Why is it so much fun to really upset people who get bent out of shape over little things?

Every year my husband and I do the Polar Plunge.  It's fun!  One of my in laws, my hubby's grandmother, absolutely hates the Polar Plunge.  Every year when she sees it on TV she gets in a huff about other people enjoying it but she's someone who always gets in a big huff over really little things.  Anyway, every year she says "You didn't do the Polar Plunge again this year, did you?"  The answer is always yes so she gets mad and just sits there with a scowl on her face and she doesn't say anything.  My husband says her reaction is the best part.

Posted - December 27, 2016

Responses

• LOL that's hilarious!  
      December 27, 2016 8:18 PM MST

• All I have to say is, what's her problem?! 

HULU tv angry scandal anger
      December 27, 2016 8:50 PM MST

She can't stand it when people have fun lol

December 28, 2016 12:21 PM MST

December 28, 2016 12:29 PM MST

He got her this for Christmas once.  She didn't get it lol.  She thinks she's the most fun loving person in the world.

December 28, 2016 12:36 PM MST

• Hahaha!!
      December 28, 2016 6:43 PM MST

• Seems she has a major psychological problem.
      December 28, 2016 12:35 PM MST

• It just is.   There's nothing funnier than getting under someones skin and them getting all worked up about nothing.
    It's fun making people mad.

BTW,  your husbands grandmother sounds just like my Ma.
      December 28, 2016 2:44 AM MST

Apparently so. Some of the things she hates the most are some of the things my hubby enjoys doing the most!

They don't always get along with each other lol.
      December 28, 2016 12:29 PM MST