Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » SO what happened to all those women Trump allegedly groped? All of a sudden NOTHING? What the heck happened ???

SO what happened to all those women Trump allegedly groped? All of a sudden NOTHING? What the heck happened ???

Posted - December 27, 2016

Responses

Trump won the election so the media has to look for other gimmicks to make him look bad. 
      December 28, 2016 12:08 AM MST

:)

December 28, 2016 5:04 PM MST

Oh I see.  Like they do to all the Presidents?  I only remember one other one that got this attention and he was guilty.  That would be Slick Willy and he didn't come near to this slime. 
      December 28, 2016 7:23 PM MST

B...bu...bu...but "Slick Willy" (William Jefferson Clinton) is a Democrat, doesn't that mean you love him and you love everything he did/does?

(Just kidding, of course.)
    ~
      December 29, 2016 6:53 AM MST

OH go find a loose tilde that has no home
      December 29, 2016 6:53 AM MST

Sharonna for president!
    ~
      December 29, 2016 6:56 AM MST

They got their checks from Soros or the Clinton Foundation and went back under their rocks.
      December 28, 2016 2:58 PM MST

Lol!
    ~
      December 28, 2016 5:03 PM MST

Yes.  We know Trump is innocent as usual right Thrifty?
      December 28, 2016 7:24 PM MST

December 28, 2016 7:25 PM MST

Oh please.  You know he did it.  

Donald J. Trump was emphatic in the second presidential debate: Yes, he had boasted about kissing women without permission and grabbing their genitals. But he had never actually done those things, he said.

“No,” he declared under questioning on Sunday evening, “I have not.”

At that moment, sitting at home in Manhattan, Jessica Leeds, 74, felt he was lying to her face. “I wanted to punch the screen,” she said in an interview in her apartment.

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.
    Photo
    Ms. Leeds in 1978. She said unwanted advances from men were routine throughout her time in business in the 1970s and early 1980s. “We were taught it was our fault,” she said. Credit via Jessica Leeds

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

“It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Shaken, Ms. Crooks returned to her desk and immediately called her sister, Brianne Webb, in the small town in Ohio where they grew up, and told her what had happened.

“She was very worked up about it,” said Ms. Webb, who recalled pressing her sister for details. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naïve, I was like ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’”

In the days since Mr. Trump’s campaign was jolted by a 2005 recording that caught him bragging about pushing himself on women, he has insisted, as have his aides, that it was simply macho bluster. “It’s just words,” he has said repeatedly.

And his hope for salvaging his candidacy rests heavily on whether voters believe that claim.

They should not, say Ms. Leeds and Ms. Crooks, whose stories have never been made public before. And their accounts echo those of other women who have previously come forward, like Temple Taggart, a former Miss Utah, who said that Mr. Trump kissed her on the mouth more than once when she was a 21-year-old pageant contestant.

In a phone interview on Tuesday night, a highly agitated Mr. Trump denied every one of the women’s claims.

“None of this ever took place,” said Mr. Trump, who began shouting at the Times reporter who was questioning him. He said that The Times was making up the allegations to hurt him and that he would sue the news organization if it reported them.

“You are a disgusting human being,” he told the reporter as she questioned him about the women’s claims. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 29, 2016 6:54 AM MST
      December 28, 2016 7:26 PM MST

¡Gracias for posting this!
    ~
      December 29, 2016 6:55 AM MST

Huh?   You like him why are you thanking me?
      December 29, 2016 6:56 AM MST

And alas we have the false assumption. I have never stated that I like or agree with Donald Trump. I do not like or agree with Hillary Clinton either. I did not have a great choice of final candidates for US president this past election, just like many prospective voters, so I was left with a lessor-of-two-evils choice, or to vote for a different party other than Reps and Dems. There was no way on God's green earth I'd ever vote for Hillary Clinton.
    I am a Republican, and like many in this party, I do not fall in step with Trump. However, H. Clinton would have been a worse president than the bad president who has been elected.

Please do not assume.
    ~
      December 29, 2016 7:06 AM MST