Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » NET is a whiny ingrate. He does Israel a great disservice with his rigid extreme-right wing demands. How do Israelies stomach him?

NET is a whiny ingrate. He does Israel a great disservice with his rigid extreme-right wing demands. How do Israelies stomach him?

Posted - December 28, 2016

Responses

Net is actually from NYC. The Israelies are happy to have him. He can turn water into whine. 
      December 28, 2016 12:41 PM MST

Maybe for the same reason Trump's fawning sycophants adore him.  They are brainless deplorables. 
      December 28, 2016 2:11 PM MST

• Can you really blame Israel? I can't. Maybe it's easy for you but I don't live in Israel nor Palestine to say how either feels. I do know there's two sides to a story though. Also when terrorist factions start praising it.. I think it's probably bad because they are not the best moral judgement in my OPINION.
    Palestinian terrorist factions, including the Islamist groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad, welcomed the UN Security Council resolution condemning Israel’s settlement policy and branding Jewish homes in the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem as illegal and dangerous to the so-called two-state solution.

The Palestinian jihadist organizations said the motion represented an important sea change in the international position on the conflict and a crucial victory for the Palestinian people.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/26/hamas-islamic-jihad-terror-factions-praise-un-anti-israel-resolution/
      December 28, 2016 4:21 PM MST

• There's the answer to the question. Right here.
      December 28, 2016 9:37 PM MST

What does he whine about? That the Palestinians are controlled by Hamas a terrorist organization back by Iran, who wants to wipe Israel off the map? 
      December 28, 2016 7:22 PM MST

• Because they are like him, just like Americans are like Trump.
      December 28, 2016 9:36 PM MST

I need to modify your reply Lago..." ....just like the Americans WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP are like Trump". Remember 2.8 million more of us voted for Hillary. Trump LOST the popular vote by a huge number. So yes the Trump worshippers/supporters/defenders admire the extreme right-wing authoritarian fascist racist. That was made quite clear. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      December 29, 2016 3:03 AM MST

So what's so extreme about reducing taxes, regulations? Or securing our borders? Is it extreme to want to stop the flow of Syrian refugees, who we know nothing about? What's so racist about school choice. It's the democrats that want to keep minorities in failing public schools. 
      December 29, 2016 4:51 AM MST

• If you are going to make allowances for the Americans, then you must make allowances for those Israelis that don't support Net views. Im sure they are many. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 29, 2016 8:21 AM MST
      December 29, 2016 6:51 AM MST