Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Does your house appear to be an entity that hates you?

Does your house appear to be an entity that hates you?

Posted - December 29, 2016

Responses

Spirits of dead Nephilim better not make themselves known to me or risk being sent to the bottomless pit.
      December 29, 2016 7:32 PM MST

• No.  al entities, sentient and non-sentient, love me because I'm so wonderful.
      December 29, 2016 9:10 PM MST

Not anymore.  I bought it over the phone.  When I finally came down six months later I had some mean things to say about him.  But now that I have turned him from a disaster to a really nice house he now is glad I am his new owner.  Well, not new anymore..................That was two years ago.
      December 30, 2016 12:46 AM MST

Now my furnace is broken.
      January 2, 2017 8:17 AM MST

• Definitely not.
    It is very small and, in some respects, poorly designed and positioned -
    nevertheless it shelters, nurtures, and gives us great comfort and we look after it in return.
      December 30, 2016 2:02 AM MST

I have a condo, not a house, but I think the principle is the same. Attitude is everything. If you show your house some TLC, it will become a warm sheltering place that you are glad to come home to.  Just like a relationship, a home needs on-going nurturing so if you expect that you can fix it and then everything will go smoothly, you are bound to stay frustrated.
      December 30, 2016 3:31 AM MST

I'm in hell.
      January 2, 2017 8:17 AM MST

yes, sometimes i feel like my neighbors hate me
      January 1, 2017 4:42 PM MST

No but I'm convinced they shrink in inverse proportion to the number of items you put in them, and are either inhabited by gremlins with a propensity to hide things, or they develop some form of tiny "black hole", cosmic-style, that hides things by absorption.

The last are too small and weak to be self-sustaining or to irradiate you like their galactic cousins, and so eventually disperse, dropping un-harmed  the objects absorbed beyond their event-horizons, anywhere but where you last put them - though if you've bought a replacement, they do so only after that. 

And if you think the Domestic Black Hole Theory far-fetched, perhaps the joke is sharpened by remembering even dafter, were those panicky prunes who thought any genuine but extremely tiny, short-lived "black holes" analogues the Large Hadron Collider might theoretically create, would expand and destroy the planet!  
      January 14, 2017 7:12 AM MST

• Great answer! :-)
      January 15, 2017 10:03 AM MST

Thank you, Hartfire!
      January 15, 2017 10:07 AM MST

I just think it emulates me.  

As it ages, it doesn't look as good as it used to, parts of it appear to be wearing out, and it seems to be sagging in the middle.
      January 15, 2017 10:16 AM MST