Merlin
Yankee_Douche
Jewels Vern
Lulu'sMom
Just Asking
GoatJumper
Nevan B
DWF
whistle6
Stormy-Lynn
SapphicHeart
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Sure, texting and Facebook, etc. are faster ways of writing a letter to someone but are they still backward steps from just calling and

Sure, texting and Facebook, etc. are faster ways of writing a letter to someone but are they still backward steps from just calling and

talking to them?

Posted - December 30, 2016

• 644
    If you really want to communicate with someone, picking up the phone and dialing a number is quite easy.
      December 30, 2016 5:16 AM MST
    0

• 8312
    I'll never understand using social media just to talk to a real life friend  who lives around the corner.
      December 30, 2016 6:38 AM MST
    0

• 480
    I have hearing issues though, so I don't really like talking over the phone. It's incredibly difficult for me to understand what people are saying and they always have to repeat themselves and talk slowly and it's embarrassing for me..
      December 30, 2016 7:56 AM MST
    1

• 1789
    I spend a lot of time on the phone at work, so when I come home, all I want is peace and quiet.  Those with whom I usually communicate are in the same boat, so when we use email, it means the person on the other end can answer if and when it's convenient rather than being interrupted at an inopportune time for a phone call. 
      December 30, 2016 8:08 AM MST
    1

• 1559
    Absolutely
      December 30, 2016 12:05 PM MST
    0

• 5679
    sounds like it sometimes
    0