Michel H
Karen
DaydreambelieverTrumpDisbeliever
SapphicHeart
thundercatmartin
Lulu'sMom
Andy B
Wisdom Tooth
CLURT
ProblemCh1ld
Austrans
Merlin
Ancient One
Ozgirl 256
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The instant Trump is prez he will eliminate all Russian sanctions and send roses to Putin with a PUBLIC letter of apology. Won't he?

The instant Trump is prez he will eliminate all Russian sanctions and send roses to Putin with a PUBLIC letter of apology. Won't he?

Trump will kiss the Putin a** and attack Obama and vilify him for daring to do such a thing.  Then Trump will hold a victory rally after the inauguration and take a tour of all 50 states so he can get all the love his worshippers have to give him. He will take all the credit for everything that is good/ goes right and heap all the blame on Obama for everything that goes wrong the ENTIRE time he is prez. He will be a very busy bullyboy. 

• 324
    Wow, very impressive. I didn't know you have ESP. Now can you predict the Super bowl winner?  Obama is still blaming Bush. So what is your point?
      December 30, 2016 6:57 AM MST
    1

• 2850
    Hello not:

I'm just curious...  When did Russian hating right wing get compromised???

December 31, 2016 7:43 AM MST
    0

• 165
    You NAILED it - Trump will take the credit for anything good and blame Obama for anythig bad. He's already doing just that and he's not even Prez yet. 
      December 30, 2016 7:51 AM MST
    2

• 13239
    I know. Talk about chutzpah! The bullyboy has got some noive! Thank you for your reply Louie and Happy Friday. You and I both wish we were wrong. How sad is that? :(
      December 30, 2016 10:25 AM MST
    0

• 275
    What's your issue with making friends with Russia?
    Would you rather we enter another cold war or even a full blown war?
      December 30, 2016 8:03 AM MST
    4

• 324
    I agree. Isn't the left always saying we have to reach out, talk to our enemies? At least Trump knows who are enemies are, unlike Obama, who treats our enemies like friends.
      December 30, 2016 8:39 AM MST
    1

• Regardless of the intricacies of the process, I suspect he'll arrange for the economy of the country to be roundly buggered, while making deals, making money and making himself feel better.

Unless someone takes him in hand the next four years are going to be unpleasant for a great many people in the US and a lot of other places too.  I will watch with interest.
      December 30, 2016 8:12 AM MST
    2

• 13239
    Well we will be able to tell with how the Senate approaches the confirmations for some of his absurdly anti-
     American appointees. If they refuse to roll over and comply and fight the guy Trump will probably implode/explode. I can hardly wait! Thank you for your reply MrWitch! :(
      December 30, 2016 10:27 AM MST
    0

• 2850
    Hello Rosie:

It doesn't surprise me that Trump is fond of Putin, cause Trump is absolutely NUTS..  What DOES surprise me, is that the Russian hating right wing has been compromised too, and they caved sooooo quickly...

December 31, 2016 7:41 AM MST
    0