Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Where do you think would be the worst place to be or situation to be when you have a sudden urgent need to urinate?

Where do you think would be the worst place to be or situation to be when you have a sudden urgent need to urinate?

'Specially for people who might drink a lot of coffee. 

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses

• The front row of a large rock concert.   You're pretty much screwed.  I once had pee through the cattle gates in front of the stage at a Furthur show because I had no choice.
      December 31, 2016 11:03 AM MST

• Having to go in the middle of really bad traffic on the freeway is pretty awful. That happened to me once. I was holding it to the point where it was quite painful. 
      December 31, 2016 11:05 AM MST

• Always keep a wide mouth Gatorade bottle handy.   The big ones because they fill up fast.  Every car should have a quality piss-jug for such emergencies.
      December 31, 2016 11:14 AM MST

The world is my urinal.
      December 31, 2016 11:17 AM MST

• Spoken like a manly man.  I agree.
      December 31, 2016 11:18 AM MST

• As a scientist for the National Science Foundation at Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station this question is at the forefront of my mind.  Just kidding, I'm not a scientist.  And I'm not at the South Pole.  Still, this seems like a place I would not want to expose my franks or beans. 
      December 31, 2016 11:23 AM MST

My drunken buddy was 'watering' a large potted plant one time in a public place and someone came along and grabbed his penis and pointed it away from the plant. You wouldn't want that would you?
      December 31, 2016 11:37 AM MST

• In the UK, it has to be in a police station - if you're pregnant and convinced of the truth of an urban myth about helmets.
      December 31, 2016 11:35 AM MST

on a bus without bathrms, in a classroom
      December 31, 2016 4:46 PM MST