Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » have you met exceptional people on the internet ? or just 'normal'

have you met exceptional people on the internet ? or just 'normal'

i like 'normal' people opn the internet... because like at least its true people, and you know its not 'weird'...

one time tho... i met someone that i reallllllyyy liked... and well they were pretending to be this really cute woman, and all that... 

but it 'smelled' fake .....  

i dont like fake identity online... its the worst thing, and the worst is that the people behind the account they have no heart, they NEVER tells the truth about them... and i really dont like that.

i rather talk to normal  and true persons online , and have fun with them rather than having this 'fishy' account, who pretend to be a female, and tries to tie people online to them into a 'blind romantic sickening thing'...

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses

yes..... i think guys who pretend to be women online , are people from far off countries who want to find ways to go to a better country...

they 'scam' and never stops faking, and kiddin people online . 

they have nothjin better to do honestly...

stupid
      December 31, 2016 9:56 PM MST

I've never met a "normal person", on the 'net or anywhere else for that matter. Everybody is exceptional in some way.
      December 31, 2016 11:46 PM MST

Yes I have met exceptional people online.
    I have made wonderful friends who have been in my life for several years.
    But I have also seen fake people like who you are talking about.
    One woman I knew passed herself as a man, and we were shocked when we learned the truth.
      January 1, 2017 11:59 AM MST

yes, ive met them
      January 1, 2017 3:47 PM MST