Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » What did you think of sexytrashbagsrus departure?

What did you think of sexytrashbagsrus departure?

Be honest, How did you like sexytrashbagsrus departure on answermug.  Did it betray you or not.  Why or why not?

Posted - January 1, 2017

Responses

• mixed emotions.....I'm new here so not sure my opinion counts. But I don't know what I'm gonna wear now if I ever decide to eat spaghetti while intoxicated.... You're departure didn't last long :)
      January 1, 2017 8:08 PM MST

• I found that too :) when got him stop asking /talking about trash bags he was so polite and kind :)
      January 1, 2017 8:20 PM MST

• kinda  almost wants to make you wear a trash bag , no ??:) well no ...but almost :)
      January 1, 2017 8:28 PM MST

• I rarely believe much I see on internet ..... But I believe this ... Work it ;)
      January 1, 2017 8:36 PM MST

• Oh, it was a guy. Oh well. 

January 1, 2017 8:24 PM MST

• Guess just SEEMED like a girl, to me. I could certainly be wrong. You've seen more of her/him than I have. Perhaps we'll never know, eh? 
    Peeking under the trash bag may very well have worked. ;)
      January 1, 2017 8:32 PM MST

I think he told me in chat he was a 30 year old guy but I could be thinking of someone else.
      January 2, 2017 7:29 AM MST

Im pretty darn sure Trashbagsrus is a guy. He was hoping a compatible trashbag girl would jump out of the screen to befriend him.
      January 1, 2017 8:34 PM MST

• Oh, okay, you must be right, then.
      January 1, 2017 8:35 PM MST

• I'm gathering it's her we're responding to,  back with another name. Sorry if I'm wrong. 
    Though I joined in July of '15, I was rarely on, and only started anew a month ago, so not that familiar, but saw a few questions. I actually feel badly for her, that she seemed picked on too much, and I suspect that's why she left.  She was only having fun, annoying to most people, or not. 
      January 1, 2017 8:23 PM MST

• I'm guessing his or her questions wasn't the annoyance based on my experience and I've only been here a few weeks..... Questions wouldn't bother me cos I can skip over anything I choose......Was constant chat messages asking about wearing trash bags..... When I personally asked him or her stop ..." in my way passive agressive way   " he or she did ..... And was very nice about it.... That's all I know about that.
      January 1, 2017 8:34 PM MST

• I did see people annoyed with all the trash bag questions. I don't know about the private messaging trash bag talk, but that'd certainly add to it, wouldn't it?! 
      January 1, 2017 8:46 PM MST

• I love funny questions personally even if they are " trollish" but when on iphone and keep getting chat notifications asking if and how and what you think about wearing a trash bag ...... Can get quickly old. But I did give him or her a blast of my attitude then " trash bag" person was very polite and stopped bothering me that way ...so id like him or her back :) cos I said so . 
      January 1, 2017 8:53 PM MST

• The notifications'd be most annoying, alright. 
    Well, that's good.
    I'm pretty certain that's him asking this question. It's a newbie, and look at the name.
      January 1, 2017 9:09 PM MST

No betrayal at all. And a bit sorry he left even if not sorry the "Trashbag questions" stopped.
      January 1, 2017 8:30 PM MST

• Good riddance to bad garbage ;)
      January 1, 2017 8:31 PM MST

• no pun intended? 
      January 1, 2017 8:46 PM MST

• Image result for laugh pic
      January 1, 2017 9:06 PM MST

What if that person returned, what will you think.
      January 1, 2017 9:56 PM MST

They did. Welcome back. As said several times in public and in private, there was only one thing very annoying about you, you disrespecting our agreement not to keep requesting my friendship. This wont change because of you deleted and returned with a new profile/account. Happy new year.
      January 2, 2017 1:03 AM MST

• Meh.   I was getting used to it and it started to be an institution of the site for me.
      January 2, 2017 9:22 AM MST

its his choice, i dont like the way he was always talking about wearing trashbags to be honest and i wonder if he had some kind of ocd cause of that
      January 2, 2017 2:47 PM MST

I was just about to put on a trash bag or unused bin liner, but saw they were gone forever. I guess I will never be able to wear a trash bag or unused bin liner. I wonder if they will EVER see this. I just wonder. I really really wonder.
      January 2, 2017 2:54 PM MST

• If he comes back, he'll need to re-friend me, but I'm a little miffed at him for pushing the delete button, so he might want to wait.
      January 2, 2017 3:00 PM MST