Discussion » Questions » Music » I'm watching a George Michael concert video recorded in London. What are you doing?

I'm watching a George Michael concert video recorded in London. What are you doing?

I have my iPad and iPhone. I watched TG George Michael concert at the Palais Garnisr in Paris, France. They had a symphony, which I really liked. 

Posted - January 1, 2017

Responses

• I just finished an episode of Vikings. It's an interesting show so far. Who doesn't want to pillage and plunder? This lizard does! Silver and gold, my friend. Silver and gold.
      January 1, 2017 11:00 PM MST

@Dances-In-River, sounds like a good movie. I like movies a lot. I try to watch one nearly everyday, but one one. I didn't watch one today though. 
      January 1, 2017 11:09 PM MST

• I'm trying desperately stay off social media and I'm wondering if I'm ever gonna sleep again....I'm also watching crispy cream tosh. O video..... I love that one :)
      January 1, 2017 11:02 PM MST

@Jaime, I don't know what that is. Yeah, sometimes we have to join the real world and get off social media. Then we come back to see what's going on. 
      January 1, 2017 11:06 PM MST

I just read an article that stated Mariah Carey botched her New Years Eve performance when she was caught lip syncing. On top of that, she has no shame. Her response was "Sh1t happens".  
      January 2, 2017 10:39 AM MST

answering questions on here
      January 2, 2017 2:36 PM MST