Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Who are there preaching in all the earth the good news that God’s Kingdom is the hope for humanity? How many kingdom preachers are there?

Who are there preaching in all the earth the good news that God’s Kingdom is the hope for humanity? How many kingdom preachers are there?

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
(Mark 13:10) Also, in all the nations, the good news has to be preached first.

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

there are a few that know the truth,
    Those that have had a direct experience within 
    of the ultimate truth.
    ...But there  are many who quote scripture
    that will never have a direct experience
    of that glorious truth within,
    Because no amount of reading and quoting scripture
    will give one a direct experience of
    the living God within.
    ...and the only way to know God is with a direct experience
    of that Light within.
    ...so beware of preachers that have not had the direct experience
    of their inner Self and preach what they do not know.
      January 2, 2017 11:57 AM MST

Have you read and studied the Bible? You're kinda coming off as judging those like myself that have. Was that your intent?
    How does one get to know this living God within? By reading your comments? Is he real? How are you helping others to come to know this God? Is it working? 

This post was edited by texasescimo at January 3, 2017 12:04 AM MST
      January 2, 2017 11:49 PM MST

The mission of Jesus was to preach the Kingdom of God. He declared that quite clearly in Luke 4:43 when he said "I must PREACH THE KINGDOM OF GOD to other cities also: FOR THEREFORE AM I SENT" He sent his disciples to do the same.

God's Kingdom or the Kingdom of Heaven is where and when God's laws are applied and take precedence over man's laws. It's theocracy in place of democracy.

When Muslims show preference for Sharia they are showing preference for God's laws over man's laws. When Christians repeat the so called Lord's prayer, taught them by Jesus, they too are asking sor Sharia or theocracy to take over from democracy. The relevant part of the prayer says, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" In heaven there is no democracy or majority rule, but only theocracy. So Christians are asking that theocracy should come to earth too.
      January 8, 2017 11:23 AM MST

ISIS? Taliban? 
    Jesus is the one that has the legal right. His Kingdom is not of this world. He is ruling from heaven and soon, after the great tribulation through armageddon, will rid the earth of all wickedness

(John 18:36, 37) Jesus answered: “My Kingdom is no part of this world. If my Kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it is, my Kingdom is not from this source.” 37 So Pilate said to him: “Well, then, are you a king?” Jesus answered: “You yourself are saying that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.”

(Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,
    (Daniel 7:14) And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed.

(Ezekiel 21:27) A ruin, a ruin, a ruin I will make it. And it will not belong to anyone until the one who has the legal right comes, and I will give it to him.’
    (Genesis 49:10) The scepter will not depart from Judah, neither the commander’s staff from between his feet, until Shiʹloh comes, and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong.
    (Psalm 89:3, 4) “I have made a covenant with my chosen one; I have sworn to David my servant:  4 ‘I will firmly establish your offspring forever, And I will build up your throne for all generations.’” (Selah)
    (Psalm 110:1) Jehovah declared to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet.”
    (Isaiah 9:6) For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.
    (Isaiah 11:10) In that day the root of Jesʹse will stand up as a signal for the peoples. To him the nations will turn for guidance, And his resting-place will become glorious.
    (Luke 1:32, 33) This one will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and Jehovah God will give him the throne of David his father, 33 and he will rule as King over the house of Jacob forever, and there will be no end to his Kingdom.”
    (Revelation 5:5) But one of the elders said to me: “Stop weeping. Look! The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered so as to open the scroll and its seven seals.” This post was edited by texasescimo at January 9, 2017 5:48 AM MST
      January 9, 2017 5:46 AM MST

yes, that's the problem. The KKK and the LRA and everyone else has their own vision of "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven" I think I'll be watching from a safe distance as they fight it out amongst themselves
      January 9, 2017 3:55 PM MST

have no idea, only god knows
      January 8, 2017 9:38 PM MST