Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Got any guess to what sort of things Trump knows that other people don't know about the Russian hacking?

Got any guess to what sort of things Trump knows that other people don't know about the Russian hacking?

Trump said that he will release his information about the hacking on Tue. or Wed, and my guess is it will be more like an accusation then information. I figure he is just going to say he knows that the Chinese were behind the hacking but he can't say how he knows it because it could interfere with his investigation. Cheers!

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

• I've no idea what he knows, but boy does he come across as stupid.. what utter lack of class and zero ability to filter information intelligently.. IF he knows something then the last thing he should do, tactically speaking is make a comment like that.. 

The only good thing for those of us who despise the idiot is that he seems to be his own worse enemy.. making so many faux pas and mistakes that he will hang himself metaphorically speaking 
      January 2, 2017 12:40 PM MST

yes indeed
    to what she said haha
      January 2, 2017 12:53 PM MST

Putin told him that it was all in fun, and don't worry,
    kick back, and everything is ok.
    So Trump is just relaxin cause he knows that everything is OK....RIGHT??? LOL

January 2, 2017 1:02 PM MST

have no idea whats going on and im not so sure i want to know
      January 8, 2017 9:23 PM MST