Harry
Jewels Vern
Plingsby
Lulu'sMom
BabyDol3o4
Nevan B
Didge
Baba
TrumpianZeitgeist
Not Flo
Zack - Mr. GenXer
SapphicHeart
2Pink1s
Neelie
Echooos
Nice Jugs
VirginiaL
Discussion » Questions » Military » As Commodore and Chief can Trump insist that all military tactical information be sent by paper messages tied to carrier pigeons?

As Commodore and Chief can Trump insist that all military tactical information be sent by paper messages tied to carrier pigeons?

As crazy as it sounds I wouldn't be surprised to hear that because he is the Commander and chief his orders have to be carried out without question. Cheers!

• 1750
    Nothing would surprise me, expect to be surprised and not in a good way. The man's as nutty as a fruitcake.. is there a clause in American politics where you can remove a prez if he is deemed to be clinically insane? You know like on Star Trek?  Only if so get preparing :P
    0

• 888
    I don't think he can be removed but I bet he could be relieved of his duties if it's determined that he is un fit for office  - Pence would then become acting President until Turnip is fit. Cheers!
    0

• 1750
    Oh heck that's not good then.. here when an MP/Prime minister dies or is removed there is a new election or the members of the ruling party vote on a new leader.. this is how we got Teresa May.. Can't we declare Pence insane too?
    0