SapphicHeart
Angela Anthony
Lulu'sMom
thundercatmartin
SavvyAnsley
Rooster
Zack - Mr. GenXer
ALF
Maurice214
Just Asking
Malizz
Harry
DaydreambelieverTrumpDisbeliever
Mr. Bromide
WingedWonder
Discussion » Questions » Military » As Commodore and Chief can Trump insist that all military tactical information be sent by paper messages tied to carrier pigeons?

As Commodore and Chief can Trump insist that all military tactical information be sent by paper messages tied to carrier pigeons?

As crazy as it sounds I wouldn't be surprised to hear that because he is the Commander and chief his orders have to be carried out without question. Cheers!

• 1791
    Nothing would surprise me, expect to be surprised and not in a good way. The man's as nutty as a fruitcake.. is there a clause in American politics where you can remove a prez if he is deemed to be clinically insane? You know like on Star Trek?  Only if so get preparing :P
    0

• 897
    I don't think he can be removed but I bet he could be relieved of his duties if it's determined that he is un fit for office  - Pence would then become acting President until Turnip is fit. Cheers!
    0

• 1791
    Oh heck that's not good then.. here when an MP/Prime minister dies or is removed there is a new election or the members of the ruling party vote on a new leader.. this is how we got Teresa May.. Can't we declare Pence insane too?
    0