Discussion » Questions » Politics » Here's a link about Brit free speech... I make no comment either way on whether I support the ideas they mention but what do you think?

Here's a link about Brit free speech... I make no comment either way on whether I support the ideas they mention but what do you think?

As I say not saying I agree with the sentiments expressed but it does kinda demonstrate the level of free speech we do have here.. for anyone who is still misguided on this.. we CAN express freely any idea, thought, concern or opinion here.. we just generally choose to do so politely and articulately rather than resorting to hate language as in sexism, racism, or discrimination - its not a legal thing as much as a cultural, moral thing..  Oh and we don't believe our freedom of speech outweighs others, that's not legal it's again moral and respectful. 

No pressure, read if you don't, don't read if you don't want but personally I find learning about other cultures interesting.. I've spent over 20 years learning about America :)

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/02/these-are-the-rules-here-and-these-are-our-traditions-if-you-dont-like-them-then-hop-it/

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses