Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Am I the only one who can't change the radio fast enough when a god awful Bruce Springsteen comes on?

Am I the only one who can't change the radio fast enough when a god awful Bruce Springsteen comes on?

I'm hard pressed to think of anything lamer than the Boss.   Even Rush is more tolerable Bruce and that says a lot.

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

• I couldn't agree more ! I'm much older than you and have had to tolerate that ass and that lousy band for many years ! Thank you ! I feel better knowing that someone else feels like I do !  THEY SUCK ! 
      January 2, 2017 5:44 PM MST

• He just tries so hard to put soul and emotion into it and he's as boring and vanilla as it gets IMHO.   His style is just so formulaic and cheesy.  Like musical Velveeta.
      January 2, 2017 5:47 PM MST

• I agree ! He was pretty good when he first started but went downhill after that.
      January 2, 2017 5:49 PM MST

•   January 2, 2017 5:53 PM MST

•  
      January 2, 2017 5:55 PM MST

• I've never heard Bruce Springsteen before and after his crybaby fit about North Carolina's HB2 law and cancelling his performance, I'll never listen to him. It was an idiotic move that only hurt his fans.
      January 2, 2017 7:16 PM MST

• Oh christ.   Not the stupid bathroom BS again.   The whole bill was made to appease crybabies worried about a tranny using the same bathroom as if it's the end of the world.   WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking about his music, not his politics.  Why does it always have to come down to some BS politics?    If you are saying you never heard a Springsteen song and you live in the USA either you grew up Amish or are liar.
      January 2, 2017 8:09 PM MST

• Wow, right to the attacks and name calling instead of understanding my words, huh. My answer wasn't about politics. It was about his actions. Whether I was for or against the law has nothing to do with my answer. My point was that he made it an issue of politics, went on a crybaby fit about politics, then cancelled his performance in our state. His cancellation didn't change the laws. It only hurt his fans that love his music and then didn't get to see him. His fans didn't care about politics, only his music and he forced politics down their throats. That makes his music worthless in my opinion no matter how good or how horrible it may have been to begin with.
      January 2, 2017 8:32 PM MST

Stone Temple Pilots.

January 2, 2017 8:25 PM MST

• Not nearly as bad as Bruce if you ask me.  
      January 2, 2017 8:35 PM MST

I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to the radio..... but I'd rather hear Springsteen over Nicki Minaj any day.
      January 2, 2017 9:14 PM MST

• Yeah that's true.   I don't normally run into her on the radio stations I listen to though.   I'm pretty safe from her.
      January 2, 2017 9:29 PM MST

I usually don't either, but they don't play the music I like on the radio at all.
      January 2, 2017 9:30 PM MST

probably not but i dont listen to the radio much myself
      January 2, 2017 9:31 PM MST

• I'm like that with Alanis Morissette or Bare Naked Ladies...can't stand them!
      January 2, 2017 10:29 PM MST