Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » its not fun livin in this world

its not fun livin in this world

stuck with humans that u aint compatible with....

thats stupid ......

im sick of droppin tears too...

the most sad, is.... the only help i have is from my mom...

i mean she let me live in her home...

if it wasnt that, i would be living outdoors forever.....

stuck in the snow... all days..... long... and no recognition of this...

and i know my mom wont keep me long......

i know ill have to go out soon again ...

thats sick how humans do that... they let people go live outdoors in winter when them wont even do that once in their life...

thats sick as hell...

knowing that my situation wont change no matter how long i stay outdoors , and they dont understand that...

they dont understand that even if id live outdoors for 3 years, the situation will still be the same, i will still be at the same place after that...

it sick me ..... im sick as hell .

Posted - January 2, 2017

Responses

Sorry but I cant be much help on this. All I can do is to tell you once again what everyone else have already told you:

"You have the right to pursue happiness, but you wont find it unless you actually go out there and pursue it. Blaming others for your unhappiness will not gain you anything at all".

They may have used other words and talked about 'your attitude' and like that. But the above is what it comes down to.
      January 3, 2017 1:05 AM MST

at least you still have your mom around to stay with, i dont even have that
      January 3, 2017 3:40 PM MST

OH BOO HOO........

be thankful for your mom and EVERYTHING ELSE you have in your life!!!

many thousands all over the world have WAY LESS than you and bad health, etc......

you need to quit WHINING and get some help...get the thing on your face taken care of.........

for starters!!!!!!!

the more you whine and bitch and moan, the worse off you'll be

and I AM NOT unsympathetic to your plight, just tired of you whining about it!!

get off your ASS and get your facial problem taken care of.......if you can't afford it, borrow from someone!!!!!  SOMETHING.

and remember.......YOU GET OUT OF LIFE WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT.......AND SO FAR YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF LIFE CUZ YOU'RE TOO BUSY FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

so get off your ASS and start doing something about your life!!!!!!!!

sorry to be so harsh......I'm not a bad person, really!!!!!!!  
      April 11, 2017 9:03 AM MDT