Zack - Mr. GenXer
Skunky Stinkerson
Lulu'sMom
Louie
SA (SuperA)  :)
Ancient One
President Mayhem vs. Sharonna
Beans
walabby
thundercatmartin
Gatorblu
Karen
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you could choose to go through life without ever hurting anyone would you? Some get great joy from causing others grief/pain/harm.Why?

If you could choose to go through life without ever hurting anyone would you? Some get great joy from causing others grief/pain/harm.Why?

• 270
    Does annoying people count? I enjoy rustling people's jimmies from time to time.
    4

• 10526
    hee hee
    1

• 13208
    What do you get from doing that that is of any substantive value to you? Thank you for your reply Patch and Happy Tuesday.
    0

• 270
    It's just fun, I do lots of things just because I think it's fun. I wouldn't even be on the internet if I didn't think it was fun.
    0

• 2740
    I don't purposely hurt people.
    1

• 13208
    Me too neither ele. I know how painful it is to be on the receiving end and I do NOT  wish to become the source of such pain to anyone for any reason at any time. Thank you for your reply! :)
    0

• 3177
    yes, i dont like to hurt people anyways
    0