Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Remember "Bobby's World" and how kids can take what adults say literally? When I was a kid I heard the news say "armed guerillas have just a

Remember "Bobby's World" and how kids can take what adults say literally? When I was a kid I heard the news say "armed guerillas have just a

mbushed a town" and thought gorillas were shooting people with guns! Do you have any like tales that are funny?

Posted - January 3, 2017

Responses

• No .... But I Remember my dad had an 8 Track machine when I was just young " When people ask of me? What do you want to be .... Now that your not a kid anymore .... BOBBY'S GIRL!" I forget the question :(
      January 3, 2017 10:12 PM MST

I remember thinking that euthanasia was "youth in Asia".
      January 3, 2017 11:30 PM MST

I thought that 'confederate army' meant they were 'cornfed'. (ate lotsa maize)
      January 4, 2017 1:39 AM MST

I took the guerilla news like you did.
      January 4, 2017 2:01 AM MST

In elementary school at Christmas kids would draw names from a hat and whoever's name you drew you were to buy a Christmas present for. I drew a girl's name.  My mother suggested 'perfumed ink' . I said "PERFUMED DINK!!??" Mother rolled her eyes..  I felt kind of uh.. Oops! 
      January 4, 2017 7:10 AM MST