Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » Steven Hawking endorses pill that raises the IQ level 3 times the norm. Is this a good idea? How much does that cost?

Steven Hawking endorses pill that raises the IQ level 3 times the norm. Is this a good idea? How much does that cost?

http://www.knowledgerumors.com/press/story2/intelpops.php?region=Arizona&c=0.008563&path=chwk&siteid=318&campaignid=21666&placementid=45203&channel=Technology+%26+Computing&subchannel=Entertainment&sxid=1jkrpz0xd4ty

I'm thinking that if this pill were on the market, Trump would not have stood a chance.

Posted - January 4, 2017

Responses

I noticed on the box the main ingredient was whole ground coffee powder. (WGCP).
      January 4, 2017 10:14 AM MST

Funny.

But, if it was genuine, Trump would certainly have taken it and his IQ would be even more terrificer and even more among the highester!

Hahaha!
      January 4, 2017 10:21 AM MST

I'm not sure if this is fake or they simply figure Stephen Hawking and Anderson Cooper are not going to bother suing them.

They are "honest" insofar as caffeine is relatively safe and does often provide measurable (although marginal) nootropic effects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

But that's not "news" to anyone who can't function without coffee.

This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at January 4, 2017 10:26 AM MST
      January 4, 2017 10:25 AM MST

I bought a pill and I feel really smart now.  I'm sure it is real.  I'm not even going to study any more and it only costs $10,000 per pop.  What a bargain.  I am a smart shopper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 4, 2017 12:43 PM MST
      January 4, 2017 11:56 AM MST

First Stephen Hawking says God does not exist. Now he says this pill will make you smarter. I think the Lou Gerig's Disease is getting to him now. 
      January 4, 2017 12:29 PM MST

• Now, now let's not insult Stephen H, he's another of my heroes!  I think we should take with a pinch of salt whether he did or did not really endorse this and look at context..re the pill I mean.

Looking at the article... I notice for a start that it's badly written, with syntax errors... so for a start we'd have to say it sure didn't help the writer of the article :P This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 5, 2017 1:51 PM MST
      January 4, 2017 12:45 PM MST

i think it is, wonder where they are, i couldve used it for school
      January 4, 2017 1:42 PM MST

High or higher intelligence is not a good idea because intelligent people are trouble-makers. It takes intelligence to invent stuff. Lookit all the trouble caused by whoever invented gods; lookit all the trouble Charles Darwin caused by discovering evolutionary theory,  etc.

Cows for example are not very intelligent but they are a nice peaceful species and never cause any trouble. 
    Shouldn't we all be like cows?
      January 4, 2017 2:34 PM MST