Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Santa Claus is a bad guy. He encourages kids to ask for things they don't earn/work for. Welfare handouts. Encourages lazy doesn't it?

Santa Claus is a bad guy. He encourages kids to ask for things they don't earn/work for. Welfare handouts. Encourages lazy doesn't it?

Posted - January 5, 2017

Responses

• Moi

I think somebody, no, everybody needs to open your eyes. Look at this, if the guy wasn't wearing that ugly red suit and it was June I bet the parents would all gang up on him and either hang him from a nearby tree, or you would take the neutering knife to him. It's not acceptable for a grown man wearing a disguise, who is a complete stranger to put little children on his lap and say something like this "Ho ho ho. so, now that your sitting on my lap tell old Santa what you want, ho ho   ho" That sick a** fat bas*a** figured out how to have you bring him all his little victims and happily hand them over to him, and I'm sure you being there watching fuels his lust. Yeah, not my kids!
      January 11, 2017 12:58 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Moi and Happy Wednesday. I have no idea where to begin with regard to your reply so I won't even try. This post was edited by RosieG at January 11, 2017 6:04 AM MST
      January 11, 2017 6:01 AM MST