Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The presidency turned Obama's hair gray.. After 8 years, will Trump's hair still be orange?

The presidency turned Obama's hair gray.. After 8 years, will Trump's hair still be orange?

Posted - January 5, 2017

Responses

If he keeps coloring it, yes. This post was edited by my2cents at January 5, 2017 9:47 AM MST
      January 5, 2017 9:08 AM MST

After 8 years of having his hand in the cookie jar his hair will  turn gold. Then after he retires he will wash his gold hair ever day well walking around the penthouse of Trump Tower #3 with a fluffy white towel wrapped around his freshly washed gold hair and he will be thinking - geese if I dug a little deeper in the cookie jar I could have platinum hair. Cheers!
      January 5, 2017 11:27 AM MST

Hullo Ex!

No.  By the end of his term, due to his advanced age, he won't have enough hair left to comb over, much less dye orange. 

Therefore, at some point during his term, we will all suddenly be blessed with the heavenly vision of his old melon head wearing a vibrant full helmet toupee.  It will be sandy brown in color with just a touch of gray at the temples for that oh so distinguished look.

However, his face will still be orange.
      January 5, 2017 1:51 PM MST

we'll find out in 8 yrs
      January 5, 2017 2:30 PM MST

I don't know of one president in my lifetime that doesn't age considerably at the end of his term. They pretty much sell their souls to the devil and there's a high price to pay.
      January 6, 2017 10:41 PM MST