WelbyQuentin
thundercatmartin
Plingsby
Lesterbowie
Z
Just Asking
ALF
Mr. Bromide
Beans/SilentGeneration
Lulu'sMom
TrumpianZeitgeist
SapphicHeart
bhwilson
JBopine
Merlin
Ozgirl 256
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Have you ever (or would you) try an escape room game like PanIQ room?

Have you ever (or would you) try an escape room game like PanIQ room?

Do you have the critical skills to survive? Experience 60 minute live escape games like you’ve never before. Each Phoenix escape room is built around a different story; the characteristics and style of the room are shaped with the help of accessories and interior design connected to the story. Live Escape games are a type of team building games in which people are locked in a room and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room. https://paniqescaperoom.com/phoenix

I really want to go to the one in Phoenix, but I don't know anyone who has tried it.

• 12494
    I've never been much of a gamer, with few exceptions.
    1

• 557
    I haven't, but agree that it would be fun.
    1

• 4266
    maybe but ive never heard of it
    1

• 1261
    Based upon your description, I would not enjoy that at all.
    It reminds me of a movie that really bothered me, though it was an excellent movie - - "Cube."

But I'd probably still not enjoy the game even if I hadn't seen the movie. That game sounds like an exercise in misery. your words "to survive" --  that's not a game nor enjoyment to me.

:) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at January 7, 2017 6:20 PM MST
    0