VirginiaL
Zack - Mr. GenXer
catch224U
Jaimie
President Silly vs. Sharonna
GoatJumper
Malizz
Baybreeze
Just Asking
Harry
Adaydreambeliever
Lulu'sMom
Merlin
SapphicHeart
Discussion » Questions » Politics » On January 21, 2017 there will be a Women's March on Washington and other cities protesting the Trump election. Do you plan to participate?

On January 21, 2017 there will be a Women's March on Washington and other cities protesting the Trump election. Do you plan to participate?

Posted - January 7

• 15065
    No. I live too far away.
    1

• 17838
    There are sister marches all over the country SH. In California there are about 8 cities participating. Check out  your state. There might be one close by. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
    1

• 15065
    I don't live in the states. In fact I live on another continent.
    0

• 473
    No, I have a job to go to and a family to take care of. Besides I don't think there would be any nearby.
    0

• 792
    The woman would be more  useful in getting together to solve the homeless problems in
    their respective areas.
    1

• 10992
    Look honey, if we don't get this pig out of office you and everyone else is going to be homeless before you can say Barack Obama.
    0

• 792
    Get him out of office?   Not gonna happen, a better idea is for you to spend your energy supporting this country instead of tearing it down. 
    1

• 10992
    You are kidding right?   A vote for Trump is supporting the COUNTRY?     I am mystified as to where your ability to cognate and form words stems from. This post was edited by President Silly vs. Sharonna at January 7, 2017 8:47 AM MST
    0

• 792
    When opposing another's opinion, and your argument is not valid, attacking the other person is all that is left.  
    0

• 10992
    I love it.   I won't be in Washington.   When can we get this pig thrown out for good?  Forget the march.
    1

• 17838
    There are 8 cities in California having sister marches on January 21st Sharonna. Check out Arizona. There may b e marches close by you. It is a world-wide event. Other countries will be participating as well. Just Google "Arizona  women's March January 21, 20 17 and see what comes up. What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply! :)
    0

• 10992
    I'll do it.  Yes. 
    1

• 17838
    ((hugs))
    0

• 3413
    Hello Rosie:

Rosie, my friend, that plays into the right wing playbook..  It makes us look like sore losers and whiners..  The women aren't marching to protest the election.. Trump IS the president..

They're marching to show solidarity against the wrongheaded POLICIES that about to come down the pike.  It's an opening salvo to warn Trump that he WILL be opposed ON the street..  The  images showing MILLIONS of people on the street will be powerful.  It'll set the TONE for further marches.   Will Trump sic the federal COPS on them??  He IS the law and order president, after all..  He HATES dissent..  

The next 4 years are gonna be interesting, assuming we survive it..

1

• 17838
     It will be a world-wide event excon. Many countries will be participating.  You can check it out by Googling it.I think there are about 8 cities in California that will be having sister marches . Many states are getting involved. Even though it is called a Women's March it is not limited to women. You can march too.  Just check it out for Washington  State and see what cities are participating. Honolulu is participating. It is going to be a bigly rebuke to the stupid jack** who thinks we are so brain dead we will take him lying down without a fight. He won't know what hit him. He craves acceptance and love and support. He will be frantic about the thousands or maybe millions who rebke him and disavow him and want him to go away and stay there! Thank you for your reply excon! :)
    0

• 5506
    no, i got a bad knee so i cant do a lot of walking on it
    0