Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The world is a dangerous place for the curious/vocal/questioners. The silent incurious invisible are safe. No threat. Are you safe?

The world is a dangerous place for the curious/vocal/questioners. The silent incurious invisible are safe. No threat. Are you safe?

Some leaders will not tolerate resistance/disapproval/disagreement/criticism. They have roving death squads to take out the dangerous challengers. Or imprison them for life. Every dictator despot has such an ability and uses it. These death squads go by different names but they are all the same. The goal is to silence dissidents. How is of no consequence to them.

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

I dunno.  What WOULD you call cops who'll crush dissent, arrest the press, demand to see your "papers", and will hassle you if you post negative stuff online??? 

In honor of their boss, I'd call 'em Orange Shirts..

excon
      January 7, 2017 9:23 AM MST

It's coming. Putin's Russia is the Trump template. All we can do is call attention to it. The Trump Worshippers don't give a rat's a** sh** about any of it. They love their guy no matter what even including his selling his country out to Russia. No one would have believed this could ever happen in  America  but we didn't know about a Trump. Now we do. Full steam ahead with stupid leading us to the abyss. How swell is this? Thank you for your reply excon and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 7, 2017 11:53 AM MST

In 4 years, America will be the same. No roaming death squads. No dictators. In 8 years of O'Bama, we got O'Bama care, the largest tax ever applied to disadvantaged, poorer citizens. Conservatives are called conservatives because they DON'T DO MUCH to change things. It's right there in the name ---- CONSERVATIVE. Perhaps our relationship with Russia will improve. 
      January 7, 2017 12:20 PM MST

i dont think anyone is safe
      January 7, 2017 2:20 PM MST

The world is becoming an unsafe place as the end of the system of things approaches. 
      January 15, 2017 10:42 PM MST