Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is with great sadness one realizes that the greatest threat to one's country comes from within by a new government. Isn't it?

It is with great sadness one realizes that the greatest threat to one's country comes from within by a new government. Isn't it?

Foreign entities' bad intentions pale in comparison to what is on deck once the new government is installed. What happens then is anyone's guess but it does not look good. A promise to make America great again taunts us. What was promised can never be. It's like promising to bake a wondrous cheesecake and using rotten eggs, spoiled milk, rancid cream cheese, crushed mothballs instead of sugar and poison instead of vanilla extract. The cheesecake you bake is only as good as the ingredients. We will all become very ill and some of us could die because we will be forced to eat it.

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

The threat comes from fear mongers who keep that fear ball rolling.
    It is so very obvious that Obama and Clinton are sore losers.
    So much so they are attempting and have succeeded in some folks to 
    incite them to move against out great country, attempting to destroy it internally.
    We have to give the man a chance, he IS the Presdent Elect. 
    The media casts dispersion on Trump for calling in all the ambassadors.  
    Obama did the same exact thing when he first took office and 
    in the same way. 
    When the medias fake news became apparent to me, it was a rude awakening.
    The first of many rude political awakenings during the last couple of years.  
      January 7, 2017 9:49 AM MST

I disagree completely with every word you wrote. We are not only NOT in the same ballpark we are not in the same country. Thank you for your reply MS.
      January 7, 2017 11:41 AM MST

It is a sadness that so many outsource their own happiness to a figurehead in the first place. The only thing a ruling body brings to the table is control over one's neighbors and their property. One is ever in control of one's self, what more does a person really need?

That's the real threat from within. jmho
      January 7, 2017 10:26 AM MST

I think there is much more to it m'dear than that. Thank you for your reply FNR!  :)
      January 7, 2017 11:40 AM MST

Yeah! Thankfully, the O'Bama gang is outta there!
      January 7, 2017 11:50 AM MST

Rosie, everything will work out.  There are many people surrounding Trump who are there to
    help him succeed.  That is what I want him to do: be successful.  
    I don't necessarily care for him personally however he has a vision for America no one else has.  
    The country should be helping him, not attempting to insure a failure, like the Hollywood crowd. 
    It bothers me to see you so upset every day.  
      January 9, 2017 5:20 PM MST