Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Are you addicted to TV?

Are you addicted to TV?

I have an awfully addictive personality and I could literally watch from morning til bedtime solidly - so I don't! I don't watch TV! People find that hard to believe.. I had a colleague once who insisted on trying to talk to me about what he'd watched on tv.  The conversation would go something like, "Did you watch blah blah on TV last night?"  - No Keith I never watch TV.. "Oh well what about blah diddly blah blah?" - No Keith, I really don't watch any tv.. I am sure he thought I was odd! And maybe I am!

But I had a reminder today of why I don't watch tv..  The TV was on..... Hotel Inspector came on... some programme about a woman who gets called in to Hotels that are struggling, to help turn the business around... I mean, I need to know this WHY? It helps me in my daily life HOW? It doesn't, not one jot... but I got drawn in... and ended up watching 3 episodes and wasting 3/4 of the day!  

Grr remind me that I should NOT put the TV on!

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

• Oh.. i just looked the hidden houses thing up.. boring yes, I agree.. fine houses.. not the kind I like..the intriguing abandoned stone houses set among fields... 
      January 7, 2017 3:53 PM MST

Not really, but I do enjoy it.  I also enjoy reading.
      January 7, 2017 3:48 PM MST